what is she ?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Domestic shorthair,  DSH;  mackerel tabby in pattern, and brown tabby in color.   As pretty as can be, very nice with this extra silver shine thrown in.   :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello miez, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Your girl is a DSH Brown Mackerel Tabby, not a Bengal. A Tabby is not a breed but it's just a description of their coat pattern.

She is a lovely girl.

Do introduce yourself and your kitty to the rest of the community in 'New Cats on the Block' under the General Forums. Also do check out the many well informed articles and forum threads and feel free to ask questions.

Please post more photos of your sweet girl ;)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Domestic shorthair,  DSH;  mackerel tabby in pattern, and brown tabby in color.   As pretty as can be, very nice with this extra silver shine thrown in.   :)
StefanZ, you are just ahead of me while I was sending the reply .........lol :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ok thanks guys

i never believed shes bengal. sadly i aint got no babypictures from her, but shes now 4 years. sometimes shes totally insane, runnin through my apartment like a leopard and jumpin on walls with fullspeed, shes crazy lol. if shes a domestic short hair, i think my other girl is one of those, too. If you wanne see her im gonna introduce her at the new cats on the block forum :)

heres a few pics more

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
..................sometimes shes totally insane, runnin through my apartment like a leopard and jumpin on walls with fullspeed, shes crazy lol......................
That's good excercise for her. My boy does that too :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yes its like a fast u-turn lol and when she starts runnin shes makin sounds like a dove.. RRRRRUUUUUUUUU :D

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yea! My boy does make sounds when he's running too and it's so cute to hear. I call him a motocross cat as he sounds like one :lol3:

They must be happy!