What is my female cat??

kwood

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know nothing much about her, her name is Sabrina and her papers just said she was a tabby. Beyond that I don't know anything. Anyone got any ideas? She is extremely vocal as in Is always meowing twenty four seven, She has an extremely mixed personality between being extremely playful and mischievous. Put also being a little cuddle bug. And she can be pretty shy at times Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabby is a coat color, without pedigree papers cats are known as DSH, grey tabby domestic short hair in her case. Those mackerel stripes may fuse together as she ages. Then she'll be a mackerel grey tabby. Personality sounds like she may have some Oriental in her, they are VERY talkative and LOVE people. She is adorable!!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree, mackerel or broken mackerel tabby. In some languages they call it for striped or tigrered pattern.

The whitish around the mouth is no true white spot, its such as tabbies do have... Many tabbies have also spotted belly; it shows just they are tabbies... For the self pattern we look on the sides and backside.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Domestic shorthair (no specific breed). Her color/pattern is brown mackerel tabby. It looks like there's a lot of ticking in the tabby pattern as well.
There are a number of different tabby patterns, and sometimes cats appear to have a mixture of more than one pattern.
Mackerel, spotted, classic or blotched, ticked.