what is it with food?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay, Cleo...let's keep the battalion where we belong! They're trying too many diversions...but :laughing2 :laughing2 they're already up to their neck in Tidybowl over here
:laughing2 :laughing2
They probably thought it was Jaegermeister!

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gaggermeifter...ugh!
The mere smell of that stuuf makes me ill!

Hey, what happened to the MJ thread? I have a lil sumpin sumpin for it, but cant find it?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat...so I take it we won't be seeing you drinking any Ammarato in the MJ thread? :LOL:

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok kids...back to the original topic (just trying to CYA Cat..hate for this thread to be deleted hehehe)..When I was just a young girl- about 20 (oh so long ago) I got drunk for the ONE and ONLY time in my life- Goldschlager was the pleasure. Church the next morning was the pain- How cruel was my mom???? At any rate, I can't even see the stuff nor smell it...luckily it didnt kick cinnamon out of my life.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OOooooo dig! hahaha! Just kidding Joceyln. I can remember swiggen the Goldshlagger! Tiny little flecks of gold...how pretty! :laughing2 Whew! haha! I sure partied at a young age; but those days are long and forgotten...(well, never forgotten, I hope!)

Deb, :tounge2:
HAHA! NOooooooooooo...no you won't!!! Maybe in cyberspace! Not in reality! Hmmm...I take that back...not EVEN in cyberspace! :laughing2

Hugs,
Cat

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cat- you know that wasn't directed at you...it just seems that the threads you are involved in have some problems. Come to think about it...it seems I have a similar situation. You know I wouldnt make a dig at you...I love you too much
But I do try to stay away from the poisonous alcohol...though I ended up with a headache after getting together with some friends on Friday
Ugh!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

HAHA! Joce, you can dig at me all ya want! I deserve it! HAHAHA! Just kidding! HAHA! Oh, trust me, I can't deal with alcohol...it's just not my deal at all...now, give me all the drugs...that's fine! hahahaha!!!!! I'M KIDDDDDING!!!!
:laughing2 :laughing2

Hugs,
Cat

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat....you are too funny.
But you know someone might take you seriously and start thinking your a druggie now... :laughing:

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Debby :angel2:
I'll take your wisdom into consideration!!! But I hope no one would take that seriously...it'd be so sad if no one had a sense of humor

As an athlete, I don't drink nor do drugs...I don't like or believe in doing things that would destroy my body...I kinda like it the way it is! :laughing2 :laughing2 (so does Phil! :laughing2

Hugs,
Cat

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Cat...You know I was just kiddin, silly girl.
*Hugs*

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, but who knows what nasty rumors can be spread by lurkers from the dark side of the moon! :LOL::LOL::LOL: Wherever that is! Well, I guess I mean from Spies from other CATSITES! :laughing2:laughing2 ....trying to capture our special CatSite POWER!!
They'll never get it out of me! :laughing2....hey, I should've saved this for the other Thread! :laughing2

Hugs backatcha,
Cat

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back to the original thought in this tread - I can't stand hamburger meat unless it is in a sauce (eg spaghetti, chili). I can't stomach sheppard's pie or hamburgers. Lima beans absolutely make me ill. I had eye surgury when I was in grade 2 and my eyes were bandaged for 3 wks. My mom tried to get me to eat lima beans - let's just say they came up soon after they went down!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it was my first drinking experience. I was at a friends house and she had this tequila but it was clear and not the amber colored stuff. Well, we decided that orange juice might go good with it. Since it was my first "drinking" experience I wasn't listening to the signs my body was giving me and I got so sick. For a long time I couldn't stand the smell of orange juice. I would get the dry/watering sensation in my mouth when I would smell it. I just recently decided that I could finally try a fuzzy navel.

My dad has a really bad story about this. When he was a kid he wasn't feeling well and didn't want to eat dinner, but his mom said he had to eat. Well they were eating chicken and rice soup and my dad got sick right there. Well his mom made him finish eating it anyways. To this day my dad can't eat chicken & rice or noodle soup or any kind of rice. I can't believe my grandmother did that to him