What is Everyone Doing For Valentine's Day

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I'm not doing anything for Valentine's Day.You won't be without someone Katherine, at the very least in the sense of company. The single guys will be all over you!
Oh Ryan you're too sweet!!
I'm sure anyone who comes after me that day won't be nearly as handsome or funny as you though.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I are going out to dinner. We got engaged 3 years ago on Valentine's Day and have gone to the same restaurant that he proposed at each year.
We're moving out of town next month so this is the last time we'll have a chance to go there.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With any luck, I'll be in my new place, by then and will probably still be unpacking.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what we'll be doing - Probably not much of anything!

I'm still wondering what to get him for a gift .... I'm definately stuck!
(Any suggestions!?)

I'm sure I'll end up making a nice dinner and we'll watch a movie or something - maybe we'll even go out - who knows - its always last minute around here!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We will be on our cruise! We should be in Key West that day. Deffinatley the most romantic valentine's day we've ever had together. Usually we just have a nice dinner at home and exchange gifts. We're skipping gifts this year since we'll be on the cruise. That is pleanty present enough!