What I woke up to

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Nora
Oh they are so cute! I love Hallie, she looks a little bit like Carmella. Jake seems to have the same coloring as Peaches and Henrietta. How are you going to handle five cats? I have problems with just Max. LOL Congratulations on your new family members.
Thank you! They are cute, if I say so myself! Jake is red. Peaches and Henrietta are considered creme and are quite a bit ligher. You can tell more when you see them in person. Peaches is VERY light.

How will I handle 5 cats? The same way I handle 3!
I just groom each cat a couple of minutes a day. I will just have to have a schedule where I bathe 2 cats one weekend and 2 the other weekend. If I bathe Peaches regularly, she stays pretty much mat free. Henrietta's fur is still kind of short but when she gets a mat it just kind of falls out of her.
Carmella I have not tried to bathe yet. I took her to the groomer recently. With Carmella I don't even have to brush her but once every week or two. She just does not mat at all. Not sure how I got so lucky with these little girls.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see more pictures of all you furbabies. I hope they all get along (for your sake).

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by HopeHacker
I'm totally IN LOVE with Carmella.
I know you are Hope! I'm going to put you in my will so you'll get custody of her if anything ever happens to me!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd be more than happy to take her, but I'd rather you stick around for a great many years longer, if ya know what I mean.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by HopeHacker
I'd be more than happy to take her, but I'd rather you stick around for a great many years longer, if ya know what I mean.
I know