What have you got your SO for Christmas?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

The real thing
They had them at Dollar Tree
I couldn't resisting buying one...it comes in a little red cloth bag
Ah! Great! Mom has some coal pieces at her house. I should go snatch a few! She used to walk Tasha through a field behind her house toward a pond and some railroad tracks. She'd find coal back there. Now it's all a housing development though.A few years ago I made mini stockings for all my friends for Christmas that had a licorice candy coal piece in it and some other candies too. They were a hit!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Ah! Great! Mom has some coal pieces at her house. I should go snatch a few! She used to walk Tasha through a field behind her house toward a pond and some railroad tracks. She'd find coal back there. Now it's all a housing development though.A few years ago I made mini stockings for all my friends for Christmas that had a licorice candy coal piece in it and some other candies too. They were a hit!
you should do that again!
I couldn't resist getting him coal
he's pretty bad....so it suites him

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just finally got Chris his present. We had a $50 limit but I went a little over and got him (and me! can't go by yourself
) a season pass to King's Island and the DVD "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". Never seen the movie, but heard it was funny.

unicacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Good choice...I got my DH a Leather Redskins Jacket a few years ago, this year so far I got him Sean Taylor Shirt and Sean Taylor towel and a Black casual Redskin jacket
yea, but the jacket hasnt came in yet, and its making me MAD
i am getting him the towel as well!
YEA redskins, my boyfriend is a redskins FREAK, see, look at his car.

[/IMG]

he just finished his interior as well.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got Vin a few things already just have to wait for payday to get the last one. He got "Perfect Push-Ups" (i think that is what they are called) an expansion pack for a computer game he plays and the last one benefits me too.... he loves steaks so i'm going to try out the Omaha Steak Company, get him a gift certificate to there. a friend of mine gets them and says they are amazing. We also get each other stocking stuffers and those can get a lil silly. I found this reindeer that "poops" out jelly beans....i couldnt resist

Originally Posted by anmccleod

I got Keith:
An Underwater Fishing Camera
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I probably shouldn't admit this...but the first time I read that I read "Underwear Fishing Camera...."
YEA i wasnt the only one that read it that way too i was thinking underwear fishing camera...ummmm tha's a lil strange.

unicacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

OMG Unicacat...That car is amazing
I can't wait to show DH....Has the jacket come in yet???
yea, it finally came in, YEA!
but, he saw it, when am at work, his home, and his working at home.
so, when i got home last friday, he had it on.

so, he has only one present to look forward too.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Miter saw so we can redo woodwork in the house, tickets to Jerry seinfeld, he is coming in Feb. Went in half with his best friend for GPS unit for his fishing boat. I still need to ge him some fishing lures from the dogs & cats.