what have you done today??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I think you mean a "bookcase". How long did it take you to set it up? We bought an IKEA bookcase years ago, and it took us about three hours to put it together, because the instructions were so screwed up.
no its not a book case, and it took me an hour to put it together because i had to find the tools, we had already bought one before and its in the front room so this is how i know how to put it together.
I do admit though their instructions are pretty screwed.
I bought two book cases but they are at my parents place.
well the new one is in the kitchen now, the top shelf is for the plants and the second shelf is for alcohol, the 3rd is for my toaster and bread maker and the last one i have no idea!

it costed me only 13.50 so its not expensive, i do plan to paint it though..
infact i will take a picture of it!

Its not finished, i will paint it when i come back from my holiday and it still has to be screwed onto the wall.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'd probably just say "open shelves", as they're too far apart for a bookcase. Do you use your breadmaker? I've had one for several years, and about the only thing I use it for nowadays is to knead pizza dough!
This was my Sunday: I woke up about 7, but didn't get out of bed till 9 (Jamie and I cuddled and played), read the Sunday papers, did more laundry, cooked lunch (hubby had to work this afternoon), prepared a translation, took Jamie for a long walk, finished yesterday's book, and then went online. I'm going to head off for bed soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ive only used the breadmaker twice, and for doughing it really sucks, but the bread comes out night if you make the dough on the bench.

today i didnt do anything, bf cooked an afternoon dinner
then i cleaned the whole kitchen! wow it looks so clean now!