What has been your favorite meal.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite-ever public meal (restaurant type thingy) was with my ex-boyfriend on my 30th birthday. That will NEVER be topped. Great food, great day, great wine and dancing afterwards.

My favorite at-home meal is hands-down Thanksgiving... last year was my first time hosting Thanksgiving at my house. I had never made a turkey before and my sister actually showed up! Plus it was 'my' first time as hostess and even though I was sorta intoxicated by the time we ate, it was just such a fun time!!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite meal was at a small Irish pub/restaurant in an alley in San Francisco. I ran across it by accident-they had a very small board at the entrance of the alley. There were literally 5 tables in the restaurant. I had pork chops stuffed with apples and yummy mashed potatoes (and Guinness!).

The most impressive meal I've had was a business dinner paid for by industry reps. Let's just say the wine was at least $200 a bottle, and a group of about 15 went through 10 bottles.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My fav food memories involve either getting a huge spaghetti dinner out and eating till I hurt or family BBQ's...mmmm potatoe salad

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The meal I always get for my birthday at Olive Garden. Spagetti with breadsticks, and of course my favorite soda, Root Beer.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Egad, I'm a huge foodie....so tough decision there....and truthfully my "favorite" meal changes frequently! Right now it's stuffed pork chops with cranberry sauce, mac and cheese and fresh field peas.....mmmmmm, hungry!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always love tacos with refried beans & a small salad. Anytime

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite meal is the shrimp scampi pasta dish at the Orlando Ale House. It was what I ordered on our first date when my husband and I met, so maybe I associate it with that. I don't know, but it's soooo yummy! We go back every time we are in Florida.

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine was at a Chinese/Japanese buffet. Oh they had the best sushi ever! And all the other amazing food, everything so fresh and yummy. Hubby's favourite was the steamed bread/rolls. I had never eaten that much at a buffet before, for a bit there I wasn't sure I would be able to walk...