What happened to the "Favorite Brand of Pizza" Thread?

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

lol, I was kidding... ya know I love ya....

It's all good hun. I know you were kidding, didn't mean to sound like I was upset if I did. Been in a depressive state of mind here this past few weeks and it's gotten kinda bad over the last 72 hours. But I'll be okay. I wrote in my paper journal and rested some at the request of every other adult in the house...and I feel alot better.

DH and I are going to go and check on the storage unit and grab a couple things outta there. Hopefully my migraine doesn't come back

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll crack me up! Seriously though, since those pizza gnomes stole my thread, i started a new one- so go check it out and add your favorites!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to reply to the favorite frozen pizza thread too, but I didn't have time. I looked for it and it has been lost in cyberspace, not deleted by any mods. How was it lost? I don't know, but I do know that software isn't perfect. I also know that Delissio Thin Crust Pepperoni is my favorite if I must eat frozen.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I wanted to reply to the favorite frozen pizza thread too, but I didn't have time. I looked for it and it has been lost in cyberspace, not deleted by any mods. How was it lost? I don't know, but I do know that software isn't perfect. I also know that Delissio Thin Crust Pepperoni is my favorite if I must eat frozen.
Gremlins? I've searched TCS, but the thread really does seem to have been lost in cyberspace.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beats me...those little pizza gnomes sure are sly
. Harley and the girls haven't cought them yet....but they did catch a few toy mice and a house fly lol.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think by chance that the pizza gnomes are at all related to the sock monster that lives in the dryer....cause maybe they are in cohoots....I do know the sock monster stepped up his theivery in my house and began stealing keys and important papers when no one was looking?????

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

Do you think by chance that the pizza gnomes are at all related to the sock monster that lives in the dryer....cause maybe they are in cohoots....I do know the sock monster stepped up his theivery in my house and began stealing keys and important papers when no one was looking?????
Yeap... they also like hair scrunchies

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol they also favor drinking up all the milk, eating up all the chocolate, and moving your drivers lisences around so that you hysterically freak out, only to find it in some strange place you swore you never put it

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The missing pizza thread. I guss someone wanted it. OR could it be the PIZZA GNOMES!!!!! Someone must have rubber hands!!

Check all Pizza threads. They are watching us.
OMG!!! I hear something. My power went out!!!!
OMG!!!!!! I see one!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

It got Kittylova...who is next...

Ba Ba bum....
Yes I i become one of them!! Ba Ba bum Ba Ba bum! I ....come..... to...... get.... Pizza threads......Be scared,Be scared