What happened to "I've been frosted"?

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kissed and frosted was/is a PM forwarding game where you get a PM saying you've been....you put it in your sig then forward the same PM to other members.

some people think it's fun, other's just play along and put the thing in their sig so they don't continue to get bombarded with PMs and other just choose not to play.

Putting it in your sig tells everyone you've been......

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when I logged on yesterday I already had 3 messages saying Id been kissed! I didn't know what was going on till I opened them!! So I passed it on of course! I always wondered what the Ive been frosted thing was and am happy to be part of the Ive been kissed!! one! So much fun!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

when I logged on yesterday I already had 3 messages saying Id been kissed! I didn't know what was going on till I opened them!! So I passed it on of course! I always wondered what the Ive been frosted thing was and am happy to be part of the Ive been kissed!! one! So much fun!!
I just scrolled down through this thread and I must say this has spread soooooo rapidly!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

OOOOOOoooo I was so addicted to this game last year!

Just ask Karen.
Yes you were!
You won the award for most addicted member.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I just scrolled down through this thread and I must say this has spread soooooo rapidly!!
I haven't been on since Friday. I must say... it's pretty cool how quickly it spreads.