What happend to Sassy?!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you have a wonderful new friend. I'm glad little Sassy is doing so well. He is really cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He turned his nose up at the Whiskas Milk. LOL He looked at me like I was trying to poison him. I have him eating/drinking almost 2 cans of wet a day. I want to pick up another can of Merrick Surf and Turf and Tiki Cat. He attacked both of them and looked for more.

Sassy has made friends. I think since Puff is gray she reminds him of his sister Trouble. Sass purrs and follows Puff all over the shed and he talks to her, too. Puff sniffs him and walks off and throws him evil looks. Skittles is a tub of love. He loves everyone and every animal. Given a chance, he'll snuggle with the puppies. LOL Skittles loves flopping his butt onto Sassy and rolling all over him. Sass looks at me like he's gonna get Skittle germs. LOL

Tonight is Sassy's first time out of the cage. We have a loveseat in the shed and Sass is sleeping on it. He seems to like this arrangment better. I figure it's because he had space to roam then got stuck in a cage. He's not been happy all cooped up. I'm trying to litter box train him. I have a box full of dirt and leaves since that's what he's used to. He has yet to use it but I'm holding out hope.

Our only issue is he hasn't had a bowel movement since he found me on Sunday. It was there Monday when we left for the vets. I figure now that his food is getting a bit more solid, he should have a movement soon. The vet recommended 1cc Milk of Magnesia a day until he has a movement.