What hand are you

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was taught to write with my right hand, but since taking up flute seriously, my dexterity in my left hand is every bit as good as in my right hand

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate using my right hand, i use my left but it doesnt have so much strength and it drives me nuts because i dont know which hand to use!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I was a south paw until I managed to smash my left wrist a few times. Now I write and cut with my right hand, but use my left for most other things.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put switch hitter; some things I do only left handed, some only right handed and some things with either hand.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use my right hand a lot more but my left hand consistently for certain things.
My Dad was born left-handed but my grandfather wouldn't let him use it because of some unkown stigma.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also was born lefty (in 1985) and they made me use my right hand. I remember I was for some reason at school at night (I think my sister was in a play or something) when I was really really little and I was coloring with my left hand and someone came over, smacked my hand, and told me that people would think I was stupid if I was a lefty. So I used my right hand to color and then write with.

Every time I learn a new skill (sport, musical instrument, etc) I use my left hand. My writing with it is about equivalent to a first-grader's though. And it took me until I was 17 years old to learn my left from my right and I am notoriously terrible with directions. Like, I've gotten people so lost going five miles tomy house that we ended up an hour away! Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll probably still say that I don't know left from right.

I didn't vote in the poll cause I didn't know how to answer.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I write with my left hand and eat with my left hand....but I do everything else with my right hand....I throw and kick with my right side and I bat on the right side.