What hair styling products do you like best and why?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I used the last of my schwarzkopf spray this morning so i went out and bought Head Wear 24/7 highly sprung (for curly hair) i havent used it yet but it smells like the stuff the hair dressers spray into your hair

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh good thread idea!!!
I have long wavy hair. It's a pretty brown color- never dyed. It tangles and frizzes easily and I have psorasis on my scalp so i have to be careful what i use.

I use Bumble & Bumble hair serum for shine and Citri Shine hair shine as far as hair gloss goes
Just a little goes a long way- too much will make your hair oily. Bumble and Bumble is my favorite of the two!!! Also- it only takes a tiny amount- so these last for forever!!!!

Aussie's dual personality leave in conditioner + detangler - i'm not to happy with this. it smells great but makes my hair look kinda blah. I use it when my hair is wet and just use a pinch- it doesn't detangle well /prevent them like it advertises

Herbal Esssences Citrus Lift detangler -it doesn't detangle well eithor

Dove HairSpray (the extra hold one) - i like it- it doesn't make my hair nasty after i use it and it holds pretty well! ( i rarely ever use this as i never really do much to my hair that requires hair spray- but it's pretty good when i need it though
)

Suave Kids Detangling Spray (in awesome apple) - omg!!!!! this stuff rocks!!!! it smells sooo yummy and it detangles very well -it's better than any other detangler i've ever used!!! (and really cheap!)

Trendline Jelly Mousse (extreme experience) by Goldwell- OMG!!!! BEST MOUSSE EVER!!!!!
I've used this stuff forever -i've had the same bottle for a while now- it really lasts!

Herbal Essences None of your Frizzness (hair cream- you use it after you shower and put it in your hair to control frizz) Ohhhh - i love this stuff - it works well, doesn't make my hair greasy, and it smells amazing

Dove Intense Frizz Cream (or something like that) - it works well too- you put it in your hair after you shower. it has a nice clean scent. But i like the herbal essence one better!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have very fine, thin, straight hair! i love wella products, also an arm and leg stuff, but then i also use schwarzkopf products as a cheaper alternatine or elvital by loreal

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone tries the Rusk W8tless or the Iso Bouncy Creme, let me know... I'd love to see what the feedback is. I turned my hairdresser onto it, and he uses it off-salon premises (they don't sell Iso products)...

It's not horribly expensive... I think I paid around $20 (possibly less) for a huge bottle of it, and I use about a quarter sized or slightly larger for my hair (longer than shoulder length and fine textured, but very thick).