What games do you play?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I havent played Risk yet but it sounds like a lot of fun. I know what I will be getting and trying with my kids. My kids are old enough to play games with. It helps when I start thinking that my kids dont need me anymore
(sorry kids birthday this last week. My son turned 8 on the 28 th of Dec and my daughter turns 11 on this Wed.
) We enjoy just the family time that we get together. We play everything together, I will admit to even Nerf gun fights. Yes I have said it, I am a huge kid.
I like playing guns with my kids. We have tons of fun together!

If anyone wants please add me as a friend on POGO
CaliGirl2807
I am on there a bit, after I am done homeschooling the kids I need to zone a bit

Thank you all for talking about the games you like. I have been thinking about other games to get to play with our kids. I really appreciate all the ideas.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CaliGirl

If anyone wants please add me as a friend on POGO
CaliGirl2807
I am on there a bit, after I am done homeschooling the kids I need to zone a bit
Sounds good -I am PeedoodleNoodle on Pogo.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

I just found a new game that was INSANELY fun and funny...Apples to Apples.
this is a family favorite in our family - good for multiple ages to play!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Have you played the newest Call of Duty: World at War? It has a zombie game in it and from what I've heard everyone say, it's really good - not surprising though as the Call of Duty games are to begin with. Left 4 Dead is another one you might like. My BIL wasn't as impressed but DH really liked it - everyone else says it's "fun".
I have never heard of Call of Duty World at War or Left 4 Dead but will check them out, thanks!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

I have never heard of Call of Duty World at War or Left 4 Dead but will check them out, thanks!
Really? The Call of Duty series is very popular. The worked the day World at War came out and within 2 hours I had to have had 8-10 people asking about it.
It's still a very popular game thats hard to find in some areas.