What foods do you prefer to eat cold?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

Some of you have skirted the absolute best thing to eat cold: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH!
I haven't had that in FOREVER
....now I'm craving it

I just might have to go to the store tonight to get the stuff to make it

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mirinae said:
I also like cold Chef Boy-R-Dee ravioli. Not sure if it's a good idea to eat it straight out of the can, but I like to live dangerously.
QUOTE]
Another cold ravioli eater here, too!

Also beef hotdogs. (But part of that may be laziness.)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

Some of you have skirted the absolute best thing to eat cold: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH!
Yeah!! But not the tube stuff - too salty for me. I get the box mix and just add a little water to make the dough and have at!!!

Oh, I also have done this with brownie batter mix.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yeah!! But not the tube stuff - too salty for me. I get the box mix and just add a little water to make the dough and have at!!!

Oh, I also have done this with brownie batter mix.
We were talking about that in class today, thats like poison for your body!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been known to bake a boneless, skinless chicken breast, JUST so that I can put it in the refrigerator and use it the next day to make cold chicken sandwiches.....yummy!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gemlady said:
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I also like cold Chef Boy-R-Dee ravioli. Not sure if it's a good idea to eat it straight out of the can, but I like to live dangerously.
QUOTE]
Another cold ravioli eater here, too!

Also beef hotdogs. (But part of that may be laziness.)
I can only eat ravioli if it's straight from the can, cold. I can't stand it when it is heated.

I like to eat alot of things cold, as long as it doens't ruin it. Like cold french fries are gross.

Cold pizza dipped in ranch though, thats awesome

hollyncats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I LOVE cold mashed potatoes.....i know im weird but its soooo good, and i like cold unbaked biscuit dough!!
O yea and the day after Thanksgiving cold turkey!!!
Of course pizza too!!

cat_eyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HollynCats

I LOVE cold mashed potatoes.....i know im weird but its soooo good, and i like cold unbaked biscuit dough!!
Of course pizza too!!
you just read my mind,

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I was just thinking the same thing. My mom and husband keep telling me I'm going to die from salmonella, but I don't care, i's just so GOOD!

I will literally cut the end off of a tube of Pillsbury dough, grab a fork, and plop down in front of the TV with a glass of milk.
OMG! I do the same thing! Trav always says I'm gonna get sick
MEN! They wouldn't know a good thing if it hit them in the you-know-whats!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HollynCats

Of course pizza too!!
I have to have my mashed potatoes hot, but I mix in sour cream, butter, and ranch dressing.

I'm totally with you on the cold biscuit dough though. My husband LOVES the flaky biscuits out of the can so I make those for him and always save one or two out for myself to eat as is. He tells me I'm going to get sick.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I'm totally with you on the cold biscuit dough though. My husband LOVES the flaky biscuits out of the can so I make those for him and always save one or two out for myself to eat as is. He tells me I'm going to get sick.
I love love love cold biscuit dough...
Hubby always wonders why there are little chunks pulled off of all the biscuits when they're done, or why theres one missing!
I can't help myself, its so good! Mom always griped about it, but I'm not dead yet!

I also love cold pizza and fried chicken. As a matter of fact I don't like fried chicken when its hot at all. I love it cold though. I also love cold french fries and day old Brautwurst....I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them now...