What exactly is my cat?

rubypebbles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!

for the past five years, I've been wondering what breed my cat is. Her name is Jolie and I adopted her from a local rescue. She's a very exotic looking cat, especially with her huge green eyes. Not to mention, her behavior is like nothing I've ever seen in a cat. She enjoys playing fetch, likes water, and seems more like a puppy in a cat suit. Anyway, I've narrowed down her breed to either being a Bengal or maybe even a bronze Egyptian Mau. Seeing as the two breeds look very similar, I'd love for your guys' input. Here are some pictures of my girl:

mingking

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bengals, Egyptian Maus (and even Savanahs) look very alike to my untrained eyes so I have no idea! 
 But she is so pretty and beautiful! I've always wanted a cat like a Bengal

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did you read the links that are on the home page for Describing Cats Forum. They are right under the name of the forum.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I myself would thrown in an Ocicat as a possible idea.    Compare not just the pattern of spots, but also, which breeds in question encourage green eyes.

Technically he is a spotted tabby, and MAY be domestic, however his looks.

But I agree, its not impossible he is a purebred.  There are several not too impossible variations where a purebredd preg queen may get homeless and come into a shelter.

Sweet boy!

@rubypebbles