What everyone has been waiting for

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
A kitchen that size is a big plus! I bet you're not going to be able to put anything breakable on those shelves - what a perfect place for cats to play and lounge. Jake is very handsome. My sister is partial to Viszlas - she's on her second one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is definalty easier to keep clean. Especially with 2 boys that spill EVERYTHING! Plus, for mother's day I got a Dirt Devil Power Sweeper and a Swiffer wet/dry sweeper.

"A kitchen that size is a big plus! I bet you're not going to be able to put anything breakable on those shelves - what a perfect place for cats to play and lounge. Jake is very handsome. My sister is partial to Viszlas - she's on her second one."

I love the big kitchen! It's so nice to not step on or run into someone walking through the house while I'm cooking! I had a couple little figurines on that shelf before Tiger and Reilly found it... notice I said had, past tense

We love Jake, I just have a hard time finding any info on Viszla's. If you know where to geo, please let me know