What Ever Happened To.....

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Persian-cats.com? I used to post there back in my early days with Oliver. It seems the site is gone because I can't find it. Lot's of nice people there. I went by Hogie there (my middle name is Hogan)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
I found a Facebook page for them, but it looks as though the last posts there were in 2013.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last known archive of the site is Nov. 2, 2016 Persian-Cats.com It says the domain was up for sale.

If you look back, the domain was put up for sale around March 4, 2016 Wayback Machine The previous archive on Jan. 13, 2016 shows a still active site.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I was a member on the Persian cats forum also and miss it as well. You can ask posiepurrs posiepurrs since she frequented the forum too.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The forumcrashed a couple of times and the last time the site owner decided to not keep it going - it was to much work and expense to transfer to another provider (or whatever they are called). The members started a closed FB forum called PC-Com in Exile!. I didn't realize we had former members here.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't realize we had former members here.
I really enjoyed that forum, several members had given me extremely helpful info. that pertained specifically to Persians. Since I'm not on FB and don't plan to join I miss it. :sigh:

However, I absolutely love TCS and it has become my new home for everything cats!:thumbsup: