What endearing things do you tell your cat(s)

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am always finding Pepper resting or napping somewhere and I have to scoop him up to cuddle for a moment and tell him "you are the most handsome kitty ever!" and give him a kiss on his nose. I really do hate to bother him but I just can't help myself usually because he just is so darn cute all the time!!

leo_jasminesmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If I am not in bed by a certain time, both my cats let me know! Jasmine rubs at my legs and crys and if that doesn't work she'll just fall asleep at my feet. Leo just lies wherever I am and when I'm ready to go to bed I say "Come on babies! Let's go to bed! Whose coming to bed with mommy?"
Usually they run into the room (except for Jasmine, who if sleeping, expects to be CARRIED into the room like a sleepy toddler) and sleep on the bed. I pet them and tell them how much I love them before we go to sleep.
And yes, whoever said it, we are a sappy bunch....

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tell each one that they are the handsomest or most beautiful baby in the whole wide world, usually while holding them with my face buried in their fur and giving them little smacking kisses. Either that or simply that I love them.

I also like to give them full head butts - mash my head against whatever part of them is close and rub my forehead across the length of their bodies. They really like that. Muddy loves head butts cheek to cheek, done over and over - gets kind of slimy cause he marks me with his lips. LOL

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment I tell Jeepers she's 'My big brave girl' for putting up with the evil (
) e-collar and the nasty stitches, usually I cuddle up to her and call her 'my little Kittypants'.......
Jeepers

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always kiss Rosie and give her a scritch before i leave for work and say "Love you sweetie, will see you later!".

Then when i come home, she's all round me legs and i say " Have you missed your mummy?, because i've missed you", and she always meows back

Wooo hooo, i've got two little girls to say it to now