What drives you nuts, but probably shouldn't?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It bugs me when I leave work early, and then when I come in the next day there is messages on my desk of things clients need me to do...Someone else in the office could have done it in 5 minutes, but instead they leave it for me because the client "asked" for me...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you meet a guy at a bar and they're talking to you like forever about how they just want to settle down and have a family and how they're not a player or jerk and a few hours later try to make "the moves" on you!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

People who hold conversations in the middle of an intersection of the hallway. You can't go around them and are forced to walk through the middle of their conversations.
or people who walk thru a doorway then stop to converse, right in front of the doorway!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When the person with headphones on sittin next to me ask for me to turn my music down when their music is louder than mine!

Noo I'ma be a little snot and just keep mine blaring!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whiskers and/or water on the sink from when my husband has shaved.. then I lean over the sink to get something or look in the mirror and my shirt gets wet and tiny hairs on it

Coffee cup stains on tables or desks......
People talking REALLY loud on thier cell phones in the stores