What does your username mean?

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents always called me Sweets as I was growing up. Amazingly enough, my SO started calling me the same thing the night we met. (My parents stopped using that nickname as I started school)

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is obvious I think

Ash is my name (Ashley but everyone I know calls me Ash) B is for Baker, C = Cola, T = Tango

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been interested in consumer education and advocacy since 1997. My u-name is the name of my website (consumercity.org).

Ever since that thread where we made funny names out of u-names and someone called me consumerkitty, I've wished I could change my TCS u-name to consumerkitty.

Like a lot of you, I picked the name I use on other boards which are mostly about credit and other consumer interest topics.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Sanctie is a shortened form of Sanctuary, the calm in the middle of the storm. I am usually that, except when it comes to my own probs, lol, as you all know! I am such a solution oriented/problem fixer person that it just fits. I used to go by Sanctuary a lot on other internet stuff, shortened it because I found out it was pretty common,, now I'm just Sanctie.(Since you all know my name anyways (Stevie), I should have just gone by that, but when I joined this site, I didnt know I would like you all enough to share personal info with you,,LOL)
Oh, I thought that was your stage name!
Don't do it Stevie!

I think everyone knows my story by now. Here's the shrot version. It's what I call my electric guitar, which is based on the name of a piece of heavy equipment for brush/tree clearing. -grinds the hell out of anything.

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Amy-DHH

Amy = My name
DHH = Domestic House Human

Kind-of a play on "Domestic House Cat" - since I'm a "mutt" just like Cosmo

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using Vespacat for over 5 years now.

Vespa = love of Vespas
Cat = love of cats

Combine it, and you get one rockin' handle!

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

My middle name is Dawn. I wanted to show Sierra's ownership of me, and StephanieofSierra just didn't have the same ring to it!
hey my middle name is dawn too!
my name is merriam...if you take out the 2 r's in the middle you get me i am...and i definately am me!
i also use this as my business name and while deciding on a business name one day i realized that about my name and i think it fits me very well as i am very unique...as are the things i do and make

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When i joined i had a kitten called Maverick.

Now Maverick is grown and has a kitten of her own (who is still un-named), so its still kinda works.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got 'felineorc' from a crazy card game I love playing - It is called Munchkin - and in the game you can become different races other than human - the feline part was easy and as I was having a MONSTER of a day
- I chose 'orc' (a mythical monster) to go with 'feline'.

Maybe I should have chosen 'crazyfeline' reading this explanation of my name.

breakaway

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine is "Breakaway" after Kelly Clarkson's smash single and CD. I also love the name has great meaning.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well me I have done some really......emmm let's just say dumb things in my life. So since I was little my brothers and sister called me "Blondie" since my name is Cathi I just added the cat to the blondie and viola! It's me

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my real first name
I was to upset to think of a user name when I registered

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like sushi, a lot. Eatrawfish sounds a bit like an order, which amuses me, although I rarely actually order people to Eat Raw Fish.

kaskacats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kaska is for my First Nation, and Cats is for, well, my cats. I always say my dog is Kaska, cause she understands commands in that language (as well as english & french) so why can't my cats be too?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I participate in monthly feral cat spay/neuter clinics. My user name is the humane method that is used for feral cats which is Trap, Neuter, Return...I put the one on the end in case someone else had used TNR already.

Katie