What does your User Name stand for?

sylent rayne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sylent Rayne is my Craft (or Spiritual) Name. Sylent comes from my association with Earth/North/Winter, the silent part of the year. Rayne for my love of rain. I changed the spelling a tad, threw the two words together...viola! Sylent Rayne

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my username is a nick name that my brother gave me when i was a baby, there was a cartoon and this little bug was on there and his name was Dougbug, my brother said i was little like him so thats how it got started, im 44 now and my mom and dad will still call me that sometimes, some think im a guy named Doug but im a girl named Carolyn
Thats a good story! I thought you were a Doug too.

rfox = Raquel Fox

:girly2:

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
George was the reason I came to this site. . . . I was mourning his death a few months ago. I'm George's Mom. I'm also Molly & Morrell's mom . . . . not to slight them.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my username is a nick name that my brother gave me when i was a baby, there was a cartoon and this little bug was on there and his name was Dougbug, my brother said i was little like him so thats how it got started, im 44 now and my mom and dad will still call me that sometimes, some think im a guy named Doug but im a girl named Carolyn

tonim68

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine's not real rocket science. My first name, first letter of my maiden name and the year I was born. Oh my! I've said too much. Now I'll have to kill you....

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ummmm, my cat JellyBelly?
well his name I got after seeing his belly drag on the floor when he was five weeks old, whenever he ran, there would be carpet marks from his belly, and also it's my favorite jellybeans

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching some news program about superhero cartoon characters on TV, Mozart jumped in my lap, I said 'you're my little superkitty!' just at the same time the TCS registration said my first username was already taken....so I said superkitty! for my little guys.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll fess up. I plagerized my name. Was viewing the posts before I registered and really liked Mom of Now 16's name. Since I always have cats going in and out of my house, and I don't know whether to count the ferals, I went generic with Mom of Many. How many I'm never quite sure.

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, if you have seen anything else I have done, I love Harry Potter!!!! Soooooooo I decided to become one of them and since I am a girl (well at heart anyway) I decided to be Hermoine.

catfur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's up my nose
and on my clothes
Floating gently through the air
seems to be everywhere
carries no disease
but still makes me sneeze
quite a stir
it's catfur!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's my user name wherever I need one.

It started out simply because my husband loves my long hair, and said "Why not Rapunzel?", when I was trying to think of a user name several years ago. Then when I started signing up for this and that, and discovering that names of that sort are usually already taken, rather than accept Rapunzel17 or some other number that means exactly nothing to me, I added my birth year -- a large enough number that it's not usually taken, and -- surprise! -- I can remember it!

Now I've said too much, too, but I don't need to worry about killing all of you, because TONIM68 will already have done it for me

Fun thread.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is very boring, I tried registering with the name SnowKitty but it said it was already taken. I've never seen anyone on here with that name though. HMMMMM

Everyone I know calls me Snow. It's part of the name that I use everywhere, game sites, nature sites, business even. So I just looked up at the sky and said hmmm, SkyKitty!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Catfur
It's up my nose
and on my clothes
Floating gently through the air
seems to be everywhere
carries no disease
but still makes me sneeze
quite a stir
it's catfur!

Love it!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KittenKrazy is my username on most every forum that I post on. I love cats and kittens, and would probably have 100 if I could.....so KittenKrazy fits 1

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mine is not interesting...my name that is <G>, but Alix P. Curl is short for Alix is her nickname, P is for Princess and Curl is for her breed (her real name is TGA,RW Mihit Killashandra)

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked my screenname cuz that's my name.I am very forgetful of names, passwords, etc so I wanted a screenname that I WON'T forget!
For sure I WON'T forget my own name!
I DID forget my TCS password several times so I have to hunt up my old email with the password before I could have total access to TCS.. That shows how bad my memory is!