amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Arkansas - the Natural State
California - The Golden State
Colorado - the Centennial State
England - Hmmm, looks like rain.......
Florida - The Sunshine State Though why they left out our wonderful afternoon thunderstorms from the motto is beyond me!
Georgia- The Peach State
Hawaii - land of beaches, surf, poi, and ALOHA! (and two Bengal kitties names Frankie and Rishi, lol)
Indiana - Crossroads of America
"The Hoosier State" .. Dont ask what a Hoosier is .. cause no one here knows. lol
Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
Massachusetts - The Bay State
Michigan - The Great Lakes State
Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Lakes
Mississippi - The Magnolia State
Missouri - "The Show Me State" (sounds kinda naughty, doesn't it?)
Montana - The Treasure State, Oro y Plata (somebody remind me to set the alarm and lock the door when I leave )
New Hampshire-The White Mountains, The Old Man Of the Mountain, Birch Trees, and Nascar comes twice a year!
New Jersey - The Garden State - Home of fresh Jersey corn, tomatoes, and peaches!! YUM!!! We are also home of the Jersey shore and........... get ready guys.....JON BON JOVI!
North Dakota - Our State Tree is a Telephone Pole.
Nova Scotia - Canada's Ocean Playground. Ok, it's a province but this is the internet - we're a global vllage more now than when Mr. MacLuhan coined the term back in the 60's.
Ohio - Go BUCKS!!!
Oregon - We hit the ocean and couldn't go no farther. I dont know what our state is about. Oregon, At least we're not California?
Utah - Beehive State? dunno, Great Salt Lake, the land of the very sucky, weak beer
Virginia - Old Dominion State
Washington - The Evergreen State. and lots of trash on the highwaysn state.
South Australia -: Adelaide City Of Churches
Tennessee- The Volunteer State
Texas - The Lone Star State
West Virginia- The Mountain State, Almost Heaven
Western Australia - State of Excitement! (NOT!!!!!) That is really our state motto - couldn't think of anything less appropriate for this large country town...lol
Wisconsin- Americas Dairyland
Wyoming - Where the Men are Men and The Sheep are Nervous.
Yucatán - The land of the Peacock and the Deer

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alabama - The Heart of Dixie
Florida - The Sunshine State Though why they left out our wonderful afternoon thunderstorms from the motto is beyond me!
Georgia- The Peach State
Hawaii - land of beaches, surf, poi, and ALOHA! (and two Bengal kitties names Frankie and Rishi, lol)
"The Hoosier State" .. Dont ask what a Hoosier is .. cause no one here knows. lol
Montana - The Treasure State, Oro y Plata (somebody remind me to set the alarm and lock the door when I leave )
New Hampshire-The White Mountains, The Old Man Of the Mountain, Birch Trees, and Nascar comes twice a year!
New Jersey - The Garden State - Home of fresh Jersey corn, tomatoes, and peaches!! YUM!!! We are also home of the Jersey shore and........... get ready guys.....JON BON JOVI!
Nova Scotia - Canada's Ocean Playground. Ok, it's a province but this is the internet - we're a global vllage more now than when Mr. MacLuhan coined the term back in the 60's.
Ohio - Go BUCKS!!!
Oregon - We hit the ocean and couldn't go no farther. I dont know what our state is about. Oregon, At least we're not California?
Utah - Beehive State? dunno, Great Salt Lake, the land of the very sucky, weak beer
Western Australia - State of Excitement! (NOT!!!!!) That is really our state motto - couldn't think of anything less appropriate for this large country town...lol

arwen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tennessee...the Volunteer State..
but they don't tell you what you are volunteering for!!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
West Virginia- Wild and Wonderful. Anyone who's been there knows it's true.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Georgia- The Peach State
Illinois - The Land of Lincoln....and quite a lot of soy farms. And Chicago.
Ohio - Go BUCKS!!!
West Virginia - Wild and Wonderful

charmsdad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
North Carolina
State Motto: Esse quam videri (To be, rather than to seem)
Nickname: The Old North State, or The Tar Heel State
State Dog: Plott Hound
State Reptile: Eastern Box Turtle
State Bird: Cardinal
State Mammal: Gray Squirrel
State Fish: Channel Bass
State Insect: Honey Bee

I just drove back from Ashville (in the mountains) this afternoon (4 hour trip.) What a beautiful day and a beautiful state. It I do love it here. In two weeks I'm going to Jacksonville, NC, near the ocean.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Florida - The Sunshine State

Though why they left out our wonderful afternoon thunderstorms from the motto is beyond me!

The land of the place that's still voting....

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Georgia- The Peach State
Illinois - The Land of Lincoln....and quite a lot of soy farms. And Chicago.

New York - The Empire State! Home of the New York Yankees, the best team in Major League Baseball!!
Ohio - Go BUCKS!!!
West Virginia - Wild and Wonderful