What does your cat love?

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat, (Jazzy) loves being ridden around on a wheelie chair, while one of us does that, the other sings a song to her. Don't be afraid to post what your cat does.

Jackz & Jazzy.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's great! Danny's favorite thing is to go outside (on a leash). Not nearly as entertaining as Jazzy, I admit. What songs does she like? From her name I would guess Ella Fitzgerald.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GiGi likes to ride around on mine or Bfs shoulders around the house. She has a habit of getting this "Im gonna get you" look in her eyes and if you dont catch it right away and say "NO" she will jump from the floor up to your shoulders and hang out there. Quite painful when your not expecting to catch her.

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chester Cheetah loves to get friendly with our comforter on our bed. He kneads on it with all four paws until it is in a ball in the middle of the bed. All the time drooling and purring.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holland likes to scare the crap out of me by jumping right on my stomach in the middle of the night. Oof! She also loves to sleep on my hip or my arm/shoulder when I'm laying on my side. I think she knows that I don't have the heart to move when she does it because I don't want to disturb her... evil kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

That's great! Danny's favorite thing is to go outside (on a leash). Not nearly as entertaining as Jazzy, I admit. What songs does she like? From her name I would guess Ella Fitzgerald.
Go outside on a leash? WEIRD. Jazz hates that ;]
Jazzy actually likes rock more than jazz. But I played her a parody, not a vey good one though. LOL

Jackz & Jazzy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

GiGi likes to ride around on mine or Bfs shoulders around the house. She has a habit of getting this "I'm gonna get you" look in her eyes and if you don't catch it right away and say "NO" she will jump from the floor up to your shoulders and hang out there. Quite painful when your not expecting to catch her.
Ooo... that's cute, but wow that must hurt. Jazzy does that to us sometimes, but usually only on our stomachs. That hurts.

Jackz & Jazzy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NutroLori

Chester Cheetah loves to get friendly with our comforter on our bed. He kneads on it with all four paws until it is in a ball in the middle of the bed. All the time drooling and purring.
Aww... Cute. Jazzy loves to knead our stomachs. It sorta hurts but its cute.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Holland likes to scare the crap out of me by jumping right on my stomach in the middle of the night. Oof! She also loves to sleep on my hip or my arm/shoulder when I'm laying on my side. I think she knows that I don't have the heart to move when she does it because I don't want to disturb her... evil kitty.
LAWL so funny. Jazzy loves to scare us, when its so dark. Would she get annoyed if you tried to move?

Jackz & Jazzy.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Would she get annoyed if you tried to move?
Actually, not too much.
But if I do move she'll usually jump down and go find somewhere else to sleep. I'm the crazy cat lady who likes my cat sleeping near me...

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Actually, not too much.
But if I do move she'll usually jump down and go find somewhere else to sleep. I'm the crazy cat lady who likes my cat sleeping near me...
Oh, okay. Jazzy gets very annoyed when I do that. In fact I just did ;]

Jackz & Jazzy.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Harvey loves to be bounced like a baby or patted, very vigorously. You can play him like a bongo drum and he just eats it up. If he's laying on a couch pillow, he loves "earthquake", which is basically shacking the couch pillow. He also loves his ears being rubbed. Not just the outside, but the inside too.

Luke loves to be a pillow,
. He also loves "Baby Luke Massage" which is rubs on his belly, chest, and underarms. He also likes having raspberries blown on his belly.

Danny likes to sit on your lap, facing forward, belly splayed out like an old man. Belly rubs are then amply given. He also loves his feet rubbed (and thus his nails trimmed!) He also enjoys being carried around in a laundry basket, preferably with dirty clothes, not clean,

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Madison likes to cuddle, I work nights so I take naps in the evening before my shift and its his FAVORITE time, he'll yell at me if I'm late to bed.

He waits until I have one arm out, jumps up onto the bed, lays across my arm, crosses his front paws and lays his head with his nose practically touching mine and falls asleep. I don't have the heart to move him until my arm hurts so bad from the "dead cat" weight that I can't sleep through it.

He also like to "wrestle" I put on my kitty finger glove (the one with the fleece danglies on the fingers) put a sweatshirt on, pull the sleeve over the glove and let him go at it. He rolls around kicking gnawing clawing with the happiest look on his face, its one of his favorite times with mom.

The weirdest thing he likes is watching the toilette flush. I'm a bit leery of this one, but he LOVES it. He'll wait in the bathroom until I'm done, put his front paws up on the seat stick his head almost in the bowl and just watch until it fills up again.

Maybelle, likes to have her foopah pet. Foopah being what we call the little under kitty fat pouch they get (neither of them are overweight..its just there) she'll roll onto her back and beg for it to be pet.

She also only chases things with points, her favorites being pencils and toothbrushes. She ignores the lazer and most other things, but can't resist a chase with a pencil! it's weird, but then again, she's a very strange cat.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatNurse22

Danny likes to sit on your lap, facing forward, belly splayed out like an old man. Belly rubs are then amply given.
Lucky! Holland would do that when she was a kitten, but now she usually cuddles on my lap on her side and will "hug" one of my hands with all her paws.

Originally Posted by CLucas976

The weirdest thing he likes is watching the toilette flush. I'm a bit leery of this one, but he LOVES it. He'll wait in the bathroom until I'm done, put his front paws up on the seat stick his head almost in the bowl and just watch until it fills up again.
Holland has JUST started this.
I keep my toilet lid closed, but I let her put her front paws up on the seat to watch the flush now before I close it. Must be fascinating!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatNurse22

Harvey loves to be bounced like a baby or patted, very vigorously. You can play him like a bongo drum and he just eats it up. If he's laying on a couch pillow, he loves "earthquake", which is basically shacking the couch pillow. He also loves his ears being rubbed. Not just the outside, but the inside too.

Luke loves to be a pillow,
. He also loves "Baby Luke Massage" which is rubs on his belly, chest, and underarms. He also likes having raspberries blown on his belly.

Danny likes to sit on your lap, facing forward, belly splayed out like an old man. Belly rubs are then amply given. He also loves his feet rubbed (and thus his nails trimmed!) He also enjoys being carried around in a laundry basket, preferably with dirty clothes, not clean,
BOUNCED LIKE A BABY!? LOL cute but funny. Play him like a bongo drum? Aww... Earthquake sounds fun ;]. Jazzy loves being rubbed behind the ears. INSIDE? Luke likes to be a pillow? Cute! Just like a baby ;]

Jazzy likes laundry baskets, I have some video of her in one.

Jackz & Jazzy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CLucas976

Madison likes to cuddle, I work nights so I take naps in the evening before my shift and its his FAVORITE time, he'll yell at me if I'm late to bed.

He waits until I have one arm out, jumps up onto the bed, lays across my arm, crosses his front paws and lays his head with his nose practically touching mine and falls asleep. I don't have the heart to move him until my arm hurts so bad from the "dead cat" weight that I can't sleep through it.

He also like to "wrestle" I put on my kitty finger glove (the one with the fleece danglies on the fingers) put a sweatshirt on, pull the sleeve over the glove and let him go at it. He rolls around kicking gnawing clawing with the happiest look on his face, its one of his favorite times with mom.

Maybelle, likes to have her foopah pet. Foopah being what we call the little under kitty fat pouch they get (neither of them are overweight..its just there) she'll roll onto her back and beg for it to be pet.

She also only chases things with points, her favorites being pencils and toothbrushes. She ignores the lazer and most other things, but can't resist a chase with a pencil! it's weird, but then again, she's a very strange cat.
Madison will yell at you? LOL
Aww.. that is so cute!
Wrestle you? ;]
WATCHING THE TOILET FLUSH!? That is so funny!
My cat has the foopah thing as well xD
Chases things with points? Jazzy likes that but she rubs against them after though. LOL

Jackz & Jazzy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Lucky! Holland would do that when she was a kitten, but now she usually cuddles on my lap on her side and will "hug" one of my hands with all her paws.

Holland has JUST started this.
I keep my toilet lid closed, but I let her put her front paws up on the seat to watch the flush now before I close it. Must be fascinating!
Hug one of your hands ;]

Must be very fascinating LOL

Jackz & Jazzy.