What does your cat like to play with?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very true, Cindy!!
I was actually going for a play on words there...but I don't think anyone would catch it...you know the old commercial "Silly rabbit...tricks are for kids" LOL :laughing:

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jedi's favorite toys are (in no particular order):

Rings off of plastic milk bottles. He LOVES to bat them around on the kitchen floor.
OF course most of them end up under the refrigerator or stove eventually...so then we take a yard stick and fish around and pull them all back out...dust bunnies and all!

He also loves the clear plastic caps off of sport bottles of water. They too end up underneath fridge, stove, loveseat, etc.

He loves Mylar balloons so I try to get one for him once a month or so. I tie it to his chalet and he will bat that thing around all day! They last a good while too...

Any box that he can fit inside...

Socks...he loves to chew on them and drag them around the house.

Plastic grocery bags...he somehow manages to get his head through both of the carrying handles and then runs around the apartment with this bag flying behind him like a caped crusader! Funny as hell!! :laughing:

I just bought him a couple of those metallic foil balls...I thought he would love them cause they're shiny, they make noise and they are small enough that he can bat them around. He has shown absolutely NO interest in them since I brought them home Friday night (Jedi always gets a new toy on payday...
)

BUT...my hands and forearms are by far his favorite things to play with, as is evident by the scratches all over my hands and arms. I am afraid that someone at work will call for a psyche consult for me thinking I am a cutter one of these days!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a swing-top wastebasket, in my bathroom. Rowdy has learned how to stick her head into it and flip the top off. She, then turns it over and crawl into it, to scavenge. I am finding toilet paper cores and used Q-tips, all over the house. We may have to switch to a step-on wastebasket. Fortunately, there is never anything "nasty" in that trash!