What does your cat do that you love?

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I go downstairs in the morning Jeepers will walk up to me and Meow as if to say 'can I jump up now?' I pat my chest and she leaps up knowing that I'll catch her and gives me head butts
It makes me ready to face the day

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite thing is when Dori walks around and just flops over on her back and sticks her paws up in the air. It is so funny and she is just adorable laying on her back like that

She also does that thing where if she is snigging something and looks up her mouth is half open. It has got to be the ugliest cat face I have ever seen! But I guess this is where the "it's so ugly it's cute" saying came from.

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Like everyone else, I love all the things my kitties do, but here are my favorites:

Max loves to sleep on my head at night. He climbs on to my pillow, wraps himself around my head, puts his head on mine and purrs me to sleep. It's so sweet. He will also throw himself down in front of you and roll over so he can get a belly rub. It's sweet, but I nearly kill myself trying not to step on him!

I love when I'm petting Simon and he'll lay down and then decide he's not close enough to me so he has to scoot closer. He'll keep doing that until he's close enough to give me "kisses" (headbonks).

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
also, i love it when socks in front of the telly and will watch it for hours

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cla517

He will also throw himself down in front of you and roll over so he can get a belly rub. It's sweet, but I nearly kill myself trying not to step on him!
Trent does the same thing!
We call it the Flop and Wiggle.
I never thought a cat could make a *thud* by flopping over on a bed, but he does it.

Ophelia has to prance when she's being petted. She just gets so excited that she can't lie still!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
There are so many things! What occurs to me at the moment is how JC jumps up on the back of one of the kitchen chairs, balances, and stretches his little neck so that we can "bump" foreheads. It's a daily ritual.

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It always makes me laugh when Red Cat comes to me at my computer or sewing machine about 8:00 every night and starts meowing. I know that he is telling me to go to bed. If I don't accomodate him, he'll eventually give up, but only temporarily. He'll typically be back within half an hour or an hour. And he keeps this up until I do go to bed.

I also laugh when he insists that I come and watch him as he starts to eat. I used to joke that he wants me to say grace before he partakes. He used to do that every time when I first got him, but now (four pounds heavier) he only does it occasionally.

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peppurr wakes me up every morning by head butting my face, kissing my ears, laying on my back and purring. When I'm laying on my side, Peppurr, who is 18 pounds, will climb up on me, rest his head on my upper arm and dangle his paws on my face. I love it when he looks up at me and lets out a huge meow. When he is hungry, I take out the treats and tell him to sit. He sits down and waits patiently. I then command him to wave, he puts his paw up and waves at me!

Zeus is so cute when he wants attention, he runs ahead of me and flops on the floor. He starts purring and tries to meow at the same time. He chases me around the house in circles until I take out a toy and play with him. I love it when Zeus gives me head bumps! He rubs up against my face and ears until I drop everything and pay complete attention to him!

Zipper is a fairly new addition to my house. He is a feral kitten that I rescued along with his two sisters (one was adopted by my cousin). He really doesn't ask for much, a toy, some food and water and a warm place to sleep is all he wants. I love it when he sits right beside me and does a little "purrow" meow. He'll sit there until I pick him and and cuddle him!

We have another kitten, which I have yet to name, who has the most unique personality. She is a little grey tabby, Zip's sister, and she is so spunky! When I rescued them, she was the most frightened kitten of the bunch. She has changed a lot since she first came into my home. She is by far the most playful, friendliest kitten I have ever been owned by. All I can say is that I love her to bits!

All of my kitties follow me wherever I go. They trip me up the stairs, down the stairs... When they want attention, they GET attention!

So, what do my cats do that you love? Everything.