What does your cat do that makes you think "aw I love you.."

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oliver flops down on the floor and shows his belly to let people rub it. He only does this for certain people, though. (Boyfriend, mom, certain friends) He greets me at the door every time I come in. He dips his paw in the water dish and licks it instead of drinking normally. He plays catch and will even fetch on very rare occasions.

Rocky is my little lovebug. His favorite thing to do is meow at me and look at me with sad green eyes every time I leave. I explain to him that there is a direct correlation between my leaving to go to work and him getting his special cat food (he has food allergies).

These are just a few things . . .

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just about everything!
One of my favorite things my sweetheart has always done is when I talk to him he always nods his head back and goes...hmmm to acknowledge me, it's so precious and always melts my heart to see him do this.

rebochan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This weekend, Carter took a nap in my lap. He also curled up between a pile of DVDs and a blanket and napped on the carpet. I even picked him up and placed him in his little bed because I thought he'd be more comfy, but he still got up and crawled back to the same spot to fall asleep. So cuuuute.

Lorelei has timed herself to recognize that if my alarm is going off, I am getting up. So she just starts hopping on my bed when it goes off. Too bad that doesn't get me up any faster

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it at night when I lay down, I stretch my hair across the pillow (so it doesn't get snarly at night, its really long) and BooBoo my 15lb fat cat, climbs on my head and does happy paws on my hair and just purrs...so cute!

I love it when Eek is all crazy and just wont leave poor old BooBoo alone! BooBoo acts annoyed but I really think he likes it!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill gave me some lovebites out of the blue today. I was here studying and suddenly I felt his teeth on my foot, then an apologetic lick .... And he's been licking me every time I pet him ever since ....

I love it when he gets The Crazies and his tail poofs up and he's crouching and the moment someone moves he's off galloping down the hall and back meowing at the top of his lungs.

I love it when he looks at me and blinks sooo slooowly, purring softly .... Especially when he's in the bathtub in the middle of the night.

He's just an all round sweetpea

lunacy95

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Breathe...

ok seriously... when he falls asleep on my lap and starts snoring, when he gets all wound up tail all puffy.. and starts jumping around the room sideways, they way he moves things out of the way so he can sleep in the crook of my arm.

My favorite has to be that he brings me his favortie toy every night, puts it on the pillow next to my head before he goes under the bed to sleep... like I need the company more than he does.

Ok, I admit it... I look at Jack and want 10 more.