What Does Your Cat Do That Makes You Proud?

charliebbarkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What does your cat do that makes you proud?

For example, me and my cat, Moe, moved in with my parents and their two cats. After a year and a bit of introduction nonsense he is finally willing to be chill and live harmoniously with the other cats in the house. I am really proud of him. He also recently learned how to "sit" and how to "spin" he is a good boy.

What do your cats do to make you feel so proud of them? Can be from a shy cat coming up to you, to a cat learning to live with others, to a cat learning how to retrieve a ball! I just wanna hear happy stories about times that you felt so proud to know your cat! :)

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Lil Bit will sit for treats. She likes to family play with us and do horse rides. She gives kisses. And if my daughter is crying she comes running to check out why. I think she is going to be a good mommy she is due in a few weeks. 

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
charliebbarkin charliebbarkin

My kitten Tesla LOVES to play fetch! It is his favorite thing in the world. And he never gets tired of it, even when you continually throw his toy in the same spot over and over. He never gets bored of it.

Here is a video of him playing fetch :)

And her is a picture of the little cutie :)

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My bebe can go from a fuzzy hyperball to sitting super still and concentrated when we're clicker-training, she loves learning tricks and knows a lot of them! I'm also super proud that she lets me groom her (longhaired) although I know most of the time she hates it and sighs like an old man. She knows she'll get a treat afterwards! I'm proud of how friendly she is with everyone and how she approaches new people. I'm proud of how good she's growing and how well she dealt with just getting spayed last week. She's such a good girl, I couldnt have wished for a better kitty.

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bud sits on command, and will give me high-fives and fist bumps for treats. Also, he is incredibly friendly when I have people over.

This morning I had to get up early for a dentist's appointment, and Bud literally hugged me when my alarm went off and I sat up in bed. He got up when I did, "hugged" me with his front paws, and then head bunted me for more than a minute.

I really appreciated it because it shows me he loves me, and that I've been a decent cat owner even when I think I could do better. But most of all, I'm happy that he's happy.