What does this sound like to you (kid ?)

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope your lil' one is better today.

When our kids were young like that, I'd always keep some chamomile tea to give them. Now I know I've been recommending it here lately and it didn't help Nikki...but what she has is something else
The chamomile (or manzanilla as we call it en espanol) reeeeally helps to soothe hurty tummies. Heck, my hubby still takes it whenever his digestive system is giving him troubles...and it really helps. Celestial Seasoning's Sleepy Time is wonderful cuz it has all sorts of good stuff like (goes to get the box from her pantry):

Ingredients: Chamomile, spearmint, lemon grass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn berries & rosebuds.

Not only does this help hurty tummies feel better but it also helps you sleep well. I know it won't ''heal'' whatever is wrong but at least it might make your lil' one a bit more comfortable...helps with hurty gas too.

Hoping he's feeling much better today...
Hilda >^..^<

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That gives me an Idea Fennel Teagets rid of gas - that is what I drink when I get gassy, It really helps and tastes like liquorish..

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally, I my child was in that much pain, we would be at the Urgent Care or the emergency room.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's still happening, I probably would take him in to urgent care of the ER...it's just been going on too long without any "by-products" (diarrhea, vomit)...

Good luck, and I hope he feels better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He went back to the doctor today. We are still in the inknown of whats causing this. He takes growth hormone shots so there is a chance it could be a reaction to that, so no meds for 2 weeks. It could be his kidney's because there is a close family of kidney issues. So we are getting an U.S. done to check them. Plus they have added another medicine to help with the pain. So we are working to figure out the issue.

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope the little guy gets better soon. Its no fun to have a hurting tummy.

{{sending get well vibes from the girls and me}}