What does the Internet mean to you?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I spend so much time online I must be addicted. I use the Internet for work - I need stacks of translation texts for school, to use in class or as tests or exams, so I'm constantly reading newspapers or magazines online. I love email, and use it to keep in touch with family and friends in North America, and to trade information with colleagues. I do a lot of shopping online (I hate to go shopping). We rarely go out, and I don't watch much television, so if I don't have a good book at hand, I check out TCS or read the "Crime Library" files, check out "Animal Planet", etc., etc.. It's like having a library with millions of books right at my fingertips.

vinceneilsgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use it mainly for my activism and my schoolwork. I think it can be addicting, but I'm trying to cut down. *My name is Staci and I'm a Netaholic*

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use it for research, to order discount pet supplies, and to check out the interesting threads & info on TCS.

I try not to spend more than 20 minutes on it a day at most, though, or it'll eat up all my time, plus it's hard on the hands.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use it for our cats, our antiques. Communicating with school friends and homework! I used to be addicted and there was no doubt about that but now I can go as long as five days without the net!

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be lost without it
I email family that live far away
I check out many freebie sites and even have a site of my own
I do Graphics for myself and friends
I met one of my closest friends on the Internet