What does my cat look like?

billysmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Got Billy from cats protection, the story is that a family had found the kittens and mum in a wood but cats protection had their suspensions that the mum belonged to the family and they hadn't neutered her,mum was a grey oriental cat. I have been reading about the bombay black and all the behaviour and personality traits are spot on to Billy,his eyes are a golden copper colour and he's completely black including his pads and nose,his face is pointed and his ears look too big for him bless him! Any advice would be great [emoji]128512[/emoji] xx

Last edited by a moderator:

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the eyes.

What kind of advice are you looking for.  

You should poke around the different threads.  If you click Forums at the top of the page it will bring up a menu of many topics all things kitties.

He's really cute.  I look forward to more pics and stories of Billy.

Again welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

billysmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for that,I'll have a look at Eddie now [emoji]128512[/emoji] he's approx 4.5 months old,I just couldn't believe how much he resembles a bombay black so I've looked at a few sites but most say it's very rare for a rescue cat to be a pedigree breed? How many cats do you have? X

billysmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As I'm so new to this site I'm just wondering how I can look at a picture of Edward the first?many thanks for advice lol x

billysmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Many thanks for your warm welcome, I'm still trying to navigate this site so apologies for my slowness lol I'm just seeing if anyone has any advice on the breed our billy could be,he's just such a joy,he's just come bounding down two flights of stairs with a toilet roll! X

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this site back in January when my girl had urinary issues and within a month I was told my boy Simon had cancer with no cure.  So I documented his journey in a diary, and received so much support from this community, I will never forget.

I'm glad you found this site.  It really is a wonderful community.  And lets face it, you can never look at too many cat pictures. LOL

billysmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He does look like Eddie! Thanks for posting the pic,it's probably something I'm doing wrong on here that's no doubt why I can't view it lol
How's your girl now,hope she okay? My Freddie had a lot of health problems which included urinary tract ones he was euthonised on 5/5/16 due to a saddle thrombi, was Simon old x

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought he looked like him. So cute.  Those golden are amazing.  I've never seen cats with such golden eyes.  

Simon was 13 and 3 weeks, and Chess turned 13 June 15th.  She's good.  I have a feeling she's very sensitive to change besides having issues.  I watch her food intake carefully and so far so good.

There's a lot to take in on this Site.  It took me a while to learn how to post GIFS and pics. LOL  You'll get the hang of it.

I really can't wait to see more pics of those golden eyes and sweet face.

I see one of the moderators fixed the original link.  I didn't mean to post twice. LOL

Anyway, you're gonna love this site.

Best to you and Billy - Hope & my gal Chestnut