What does DH mean?

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

No one is bashing. I'm sure DW could be used by men to mean the same things about their wives. Every person can be dopey or dumb sometimes, and can especially be perceived that way by someone they live with (no matter whether it's as roommate, domestic partner, or spouse).

Also, it's not even talking about you. If somebody jokingly & lovingly uses DH as in 'dumb husband', it's not even talking about you. I don't see how you could assume it to be directed at all of you- it's talking about one person, and it's not even serious. If someone used DW as in 'dumb wife' or 'dumb woman', I wouldn't be offended at that- don't see how I could be. They aren't talking about me, nor are they serious. So, please don't be offended, nobody is bashing at all.

...And I think it can also mean "Darling Husband".

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by coaster

I think this thread is DH -- d###ed humourous!!
By the time this thread is done, nobody is going to know what exactly DH means anymore & it will be all over the place!!!!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know until someone else asked the same question! I thought it meant domestic husband or something! Now that I now I've been using it.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HeeHeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YEP!!! --Guess we got THAT one cleared right up and VERY clarified!!!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well.... if we don't like "DH" we could start using "MN".... media naranja (my other half of the orange)... it's spanish *shake of the head*

BTW... do you have any idea how long it too me to finally puzzle out "dh" without this thread?