What do yours do when you are on Computer

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Chloe is such a little attention mongour. When we work at the computer table, which is also where we prepare our bills, she'll jump up and walk back and forth and back in forth in front of the screen and on top of everything. She is very good at either stopping and laying down right on top of my paperwork, or going to an open drawer and trying to pick all of the contents out of it. She loves attention when I am intentionally ignoring her trying to get something done, but I can't help but break down and give it to her!!

*VLINDER*

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Vlinder:angel2:

I totally agree, if there's something that I need, I can count on Opie to sit on it and then put up a fight to keep it as I'm pulling it out from under him...what a riot he is! The worse I need it the bigger the fight. It must be an innate trait! :laughing2

Love, Peace &

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunniday, my BIG FAT BLACK cat will come running as soon as I sit down at the computer desk and jump up on the desk. After getting up on the Desk, she will walk back and forth for a few minutes blocking my view of the WHOLE monitor (that shows how big and fat she is!)then she'll lay down on whatever I am currently working on such as bills or papers. She'd lean her head on my hands as I type on the keyboard making it hard for me to move my fingers. She knows I am a sucker for this because whenever she does this, I always end up petting her and forgetting about the computer.

One thing she ALWAYS do on the computer desk which I really LOVE is she'd PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so loud that I can feel the desk and keyboard vibrate with her purring. (I am deaf so I can't hear purring but can feel though!

Zebra, my black/white striped cat will come and knead on the back of my chair to get my attention, weave around my ankles and swat away at Sunni's tail. She also will sometimes jump up on the computer desk sqeezing in next to Sunni (desk isn't that big!)and explore my drawers and cubbyholes on the desk.

Zebra also PURRRSSS loudly whenever I pick her up to give her attention
but after a few minutes of being held, she will start wiggling to be put down and explore OR RUN AROUND THE APT BOUNCING OFF THE FURNITURE, WALLS, AND ME!
She is still a kitten so she's still at that stage of being very curious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiskerkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I enjoy reading the posts on what everyone's
furbabies do! It is amazing how they all have
different personalities. You never know what
they might do to get your attention while you
are typing on the computer!

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Catarina!

It's not just when I'm on the computer either... it's like, if I study or prepare a sunday school lesson then she'll plop right on top of all my papers beside me!! And clothing too... if I'm changing and lay something on the bed.. she's on it in two seconds. I bought my graduation gown home yesterday after work and *PLOP* there she was trying to attack the button that holds the tassle on my hat and then clawing at the gown when I took it away! Such pushy little creatures they are when they want attention! It's so dear to my heart to watch her try her hardest to get us to notice her!

Does your's do that too?

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Most of my cats ignore me while I`m on the computer. Sometimes they sleep on the bed, which is behind the desk chair. However K.C. likes to lay on my shouldars while I am on the computer and rub his whiskers on my face. Ferris has been known to take a stroll across the keyboard. In a chatroom I used to frequent, everyone was familiaar with Ferris and his frequent strolls. I would usually send out whatever message he made, and everyone would graciously greet Ferris with a big "HELLO"

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Vlinder
:angel2:

I hear ya!! :laughing2 Oh, I only know too well how that is. It's like they can't wait for you to lay something down so they can lay on it! :laughing2...I love my guys...I don't care about a little bit of cat hair...oh yeah, something really funny happened one time when Opie sat on an estimate I drew up for a customer. Well, he didn't want to just sit on it. He liked the crinkle sound of the paper, so he decided he'd play with the paper and he wound up wrinkling this long estimate I did for this person....so, I was up at 5:00 am...looking for this estimate, found it and had to iron it! :laughing2 he's so bad!
What can I say, all I could do was laugh!

Love, Peace &