What do your kitties do to make you LOL?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily not only pounces on my leg, but she doesn't let go...she hangs on & goes for a ride!

Twitch will follow me around, watching everything I do & meowing occaisonally. If I try to pet her, she thwaps me with her paw or "bites" me.
God forbid I try to touch the cat that is acting like she wants attention!

Damita will flop down right smack dab in front of me. Should my foot come down on top of her, she'll bite the bottom of it! (I no longer pick on her by fake stepping on her...it hurts!)

Dory is just funny. Ophelia....well, she's Ophelia. She makes me cry way more often than she makes me laugh. Most thing that I think of her doing aren't funny.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger is my big spoiled brat!
He will be laying on the condo right outside my bedroom door and when I walk by he'll smack me right in the arm
He's left a bruise a couple times too
If I ignore him and walk by again, he uses claws...I can't help but laugh...

The cat brats? OMG! They are the most hilarious bunch!
Especially Bo... at night, he will come in the bedroom with me, crawl under the blankets and scare the crap outta Jake (the dog).
He knows this will get him wound up too.

Oh, and all of the furbrats have an obsession with the air hockey table.. They love to lay on it. The other day ALL of them were laying on it and I had an irresistable urge to turn the air on.... well... I did (mean, I know).... They LOVED IT!!!!! They rolled around on it like it was nip coated... Tiger actually started to meorw and purr like a female in heat! He was laying his face on it and slidinnnnnnng his cheek all the way down it!
I wish I had a video of that!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaz screams at her canned food while eating it.
Shadow has very funny words when you wake him, always said in a questioning tone.
Vash's favorite game is Dodge Pillow, it's like dodge ball, only with pillows, sometimes he gets hit on purpose. He says Brrrrttt! when he sees one coming.
Trouble gripes in his sleep if things are too noisey.
Cassi will squeak, trill or chirp if you so much as act like you are going to touch her.
Bug shoves her nose between couch cushions before you even sit down, waiting for the elusive couch mice

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gillan makes me laugh when he sits in the bath, waiting on the tap - so he can 'chase' the water.

Recently, Gillan also likes to chase his tail in the bath!

Also, the way he looks at me with his ears back, eyes popping out of his head. He's really just looking for me to chase him!!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to add

I love when the cats are playing and since Runtz is so slow she will just hide... Well she hides by pulling out the nightstand drawer and going to the very back... We can not close the drawer and we know she is there but Taffy doesn't and he will look and look he will go in the drawer and still not find her till he gives up lol. He walks away she goes out and attacks him lol.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately the boys have been taking turns making sure I'm awake in the morning! I'm not a morning person at all and have a bad habit of turning the alarm clock off and dozing off.

A few mornings ago it was Sho sitting on my stomach and patting me on the chest. After that it was Tomas trying to nest in my hair, that was fun to brush out.
Then Sho again last Friday walking on my stomach and chest while making "hmmm" noise in my face. Today was Tomas's wet nose kisses.

Tomas loves to meow, all the time but he's even louder when he's getting his wet food. This morning he and DH were 'talking'.

And the thing that makes me laugh the most, whenever the kitties are playing and Sho wiggles his fat butt.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

And when I am cooking, I normally confine all of the cats in my bedroom until I have the food cleaned up ... it has gotten to the point where all I need to do is point down the hallway and say, "ROOM!" to make Pearl trot down the hall, stop about mid-way, turn around and say "ROOOOOOOM?", - Yes, Pearl ROOOOOOOOM. *LOL*
I put Viola in the bedroom to allow Natasha to finish her meals. All I do now is say" Viola!", point and into the bedroom she slinks.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes Misty will jump on a chair and miss it my inches, I can't help but laugh at her when she does this. She looks so embarresed and I try not to let her see me lol. To avoid looking at me, she grooms herself profusly.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emily is my newest form of entertainment..When we are ready to go to bed, she thinks it is her time to terrorize the entire house. She gets so playful and will chase things that aren't there, and run from one end of the house to the other. Now since I have all laminate flooring, she actually is skidding from one end of the house to the other.
She will do this for about 20 minutes and then will come to bed with me..It is just alot of fun hearing her slide all around the house and talking the whole time.