What do you want Santa to bring you this year?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm currently househunting and would like to find a nice, affordable one. On a smaller scale, I'd like an MP3 player.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't want anything, but I always tell people they can get me anything from Sephora, my best friends can get me clothes if they're sure I'll like them, and as always, anything for the Nudie Patooties.
Of course shoes and handbags are always welcome, and gift certificates for spa treatments. I love a good practical gift also. Since I've started to cook, I would love anything I could use in the kitchen. I plan on replacing everything in there (that was there when I moved in (my roommate's), but I never cooked) eventually, so anything from measuring spoons to All-Clad would be nice.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This year I'm only asking for Best Buy gift cards so I can get my computer for my apartment! And also CLOTHES...I put together a list for John (I copy and pasted the clothes I want, the size, the price, the name, everything!) so he can just go in the store and show them what he wants to buy me instead of trying to find it himself!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

This year I'm only asking for Best Buy gift cards so I can get my computer for my apartment! And also CLOTHES...I put together a list for John (I copy and pasted the clothes I want, the size, the price, the name, everything!) so he can just go in the store and show them what he wants to buy me instead of trying to find it himself!
Yay! You're smart! I've started making lists similar to that. It's easier on the men, I think. I love your new siggy. Did you make it?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Yay! You're smart! I've started making lists similar to that. It's easier on the men, I think. I love your new siggy. Did you make it?
John was so estatic when I handed that to him yesterday, he told me would never shop for clothes for me, but this way he can!!

Thanks! I just am in total love with my new siggy too! All thanks to Cagnes!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We'll I asked for the new Anne Rice book, should be interesting. I have a couple of other books on my list as well. And clothing for work which I am getting desperate for. I'd like a new purse. I'd also like some box sets of movies and such. Oh and a new bath mat, the one I have is white and the cats have pretty much turned it grey.

Oh and my Dad is getting me new front tires for my car.
I love it when I get things that are practical.