What do you want for V-Day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

It's my Wedding Anniversary also
We are eating home for the first time ever on V-day, I am making DH's favorite dinner and I already got him a few gifts.

I really want a new camera...and my DH always takes care of me and he will go to 2-3 stores to find the right cards...I really love cards, and the kitties always give me cards and gifts too
That is sweet of your husband.
I hope you and everyone who has an anniversary on V-Day have a great one!!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to snuggle with my hubby without having a 5 yr old running around screaming. I want to have a clean house without having to clean it myself. And I want quality bedroom time afterward.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I want to snuggle with my hubby without having a 5 yr old running around screaming. I want to have a clean house without having to clean it myself. And I want quality bedroom time afterward.
I hear you on that one!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not at all romantic, but J got me something I've been wanting forever.
He got me a Nordicware commercial grade Wok.
I can't wait to use it!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've wanted one of those "eternity bands" for quite a while now. (The ring that goes on your wedding finger and it's solid diamonds all around). Except I want mine to be rubies. But since DH isn't a mind reader, I doubt that will happen anytime soon!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

good luck with that if you have a five yr old. Heck all I want is a chance to see my loved one for the first time in a yr. But will have to wait a bit more for that, like my birthday,

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hershey Hugs and lots of them! And of course extra lovin from the kits.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Valentines day anniversarys to everyone early!

My honey got his early, he cheated, I bought him some salt water taffy which he loves, a new cup to take to work with a blue M&M on it, and some valentines day little Debbies cakes. He cheated by helping me bring in the groceries and looking through them, something he NEVER does!(the looking through part.) Oh well, I hope he gets me something nice, I have to work that day also, I am beginning to feel cheated as far as days off for special things like Valentines day, and the Superbowl, ya know?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pretty sure I got leonardo!
Leonardo

Hehe DH came home with a hallmark bag. He couldn't hid it from me since the Kitties and I greet him at the door. Oh and a snowflake pendant from Target. He told me about it cause it won't arrive in time and before the storm hit he was going to try to get one at the store faster.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm, that woudl be me. But I am sure you would him to be single preferrably, lol.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since tomorrow's a work day, I want wish everyone Happy V-day
early. Like I said, my husband & I will not be doing but sleeping & back to work the next morning.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

Hmmmmm, that woudl be me. But I am sure you would him to be single preferrably, lol.
See! When I do find them they're TAKEN of course!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A handsome quiet man (sorta as if he had a red dot at TCS) to come in and clean the house, cook a great veg meal, give me a superb massage, and then quietly leave so I can enjoy the meal and my cats.