What do you usually eat for breakfast?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must always eat breakfast or I don't feel right. I usually have a bagel with margarine and jelly and sometimes some cereal on the side. Occasionally I'll throw in something different like waffles or pancakes. Friday mornings though I always treat myself to a breakfast sandwich at McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts or Manhatten Bagel, which is egg and cheese on a muffin, bagel or mcgriddle.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fruit, some cerals that don't aggervate my gi issues, or cinnamon rasin bagel toasted- with fat free strawberry cream cheese. I usually drink Minute Maid Low Acid Orange Juice with breakfast.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually eat nothing. I am not a morning person at all.So, I eat dinner and then a fruit or something as a snack before bedtime.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I don't eat I'd starve before I got to morning tea!

Normally toast and tea, or at the moment I've been eating Frosties cereal

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either a cheese omelet, wedge of my spinach-cheese casserole, or sometimes what I call green beans carbonara - green beans and bacon, maybe a bit of scallion, with an egg scrambled in with it at the last minute...add tabasco sauce and enjoy

Sunday we do a brunch, sometimes Dutch Babies (a low sugar, lower flour version), or breakfast sandwiches (I use a low carb bread) made of half a cheese and meat omelet with sauteed green peppers and onions, sausages (for me, sugar free free range turkey sausages, maple sausage links for DH).

When I'm organized, I may have a breakfast sandwich during the week using a fake bread I jokingly call Pat's Magic Puffies (just egg whites, cream cheese and a bit of cream of tartar..incredible texture)