What do you think of our new doorbell? (pic)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think that's it, I don't remember exactly but it's all explained on a little card on the back of the (packed away) tombstone. The skeleton is holding the sun in one hand, the moon in the other… I believe that is a symbol of renewal also. Thanks for seeing the beauty. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Yes, I think that's it, I don't remember exactly but it's all explained on a little card on the back of the (packed away) tombstone. The skeleton is holding the sun in one hand, the moon in the other… I believe that is a symbol of renewal also. Thanks for seeing the beauty. 
I have a lot of Mexican Day of the Dead folk art in my home--people either 'get it' or they think we're macabre so I can relate.  

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's funny what ideas people will get.  Half of the town thinks that I'm some sort of goth, because I always wear black and my house has several dragons.  And will have gargoyles.  Fact is, I like the protective energy of the dragons and gargoyles, even if it is only symbolic, and the wearing black?  It was a desperate attempt to simplify an out-of-control lire a few years back (EVERYTHING matched...no time-consuming choices in the closet), and has simply become a habit of ease and comfort.  Not goth.  Fairly sunny disposition here.  Disgustingly optimistic.  Glass half-full, and probably made of crystal, to boot.

disfunctional

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can you tell me where you got this amazing door bell button???  I love it and have been trying to track it down for my house.