What do you think her markings say? Serengeti?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Nice spotted tabby!  How are the others looking?  Momma?  do you know the daddy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystalluvscats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Nice spotted tabby!  How are the others looking?  Momma?  do you know the daddy?
Momma cat looked just like her. Don't know what dad looks like. The momma was a cat that I think was wild I think cause she wouldn't ever get close to people. So don't think momma belonged to anyone ,  she would come to the shop daily and would feed her everyday. Saw how beautiful she was and just tried to get her to come closer by feeding over time. She showed up to the shop after a while with one kitten which is this one in photo. The shop owner had her picked up while wasn't around but her kitten was still there hiding under shop. Was something let me tell yah trying to get that precious baby inside. Finally caught her and brought her home .. have had her ever since. Her personality is really different than all the other cats we have. She is just unique in so many ways. Very stand offish to anyone,  she never grew out of that for some reason. she will let me pet her and love on her though. Just wont take to anyone else around..  Wish I could have had the chance to take them both. Never could find out where they took momma. That hurt my heart so bad too..  But baby turned into a beautiful healthy Lady cat and doing great. Part of our family forever. Her markings look so much like the Serengeti.. Was curious for an opinion..