What do you think? Co-op design concept

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the clock idea, and your closet doors. Simple ideas that are really effective!
I think for the red wall, maybe just the wall behind the fish tank and not all the rest to the doorway. That way it stands out more as an accent wall, adding a real punch of colour. It might be too small though and I can see why you'd want more of the red. It's a wonderfully vibrant colour and your dark furniture will look great against it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I love the clock idea, and your closet doors. Simple ideas that are really effective!
I think for the red wall, maybe just the wall behind the fish tank and not all the rest to the doorway. That way it stands out more as an accent wall, adding a real punch of colour. It might be too small though and I can see why you'd want more of the red. It's a wonderfully vibrant colour and your dark furniture will look great against it.
The red is not flowing into the back wall.. obviously we can't see that wall across from the closet door! That wall would be the same blue/grey tone to break up the red..

Does that make sense? I think I should've clarified things more clearly in the first post, lol

my dad is finding amazing red and black modern, artsy clocks! I am dying here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It does sound amazing, and great fun putting it all together like this.  I don't think I'd ever get anything done if I had that programme, I'd just sit and make up room decor all day. 
   Having the red feature with the clock does look great and it sounds like your dad's getting in to it too. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually painted the outside back of the tank black so whatever color it's against, I can still. See the critters

@cat nap - it's a great tool to use! You can use a cheaper or freebie version like Paint. Photoshop and other Adobe products has become a lease only no longer for purchase. And it's expensive!
Thanks @Draco   for that added information about the freebie versions of those programs.  That is really helpful.

I did see a program at a Home Depot store, which changed the paint colours on walls, but it had preloaded room designs...which was interesting but I don't think you could enter your own photos.

(I suppose @MServant   should not be allowed anywhere near this program,
since spending "all day long" on designs.
might be problematic.

I will try to limit my time to a few hours....I hope.)
my dad is finding amazing red and black modern, artsy clocks! I am dying here! 
So I guess,  you get your creativity from your dad....@Draco.  That is so cool. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Actually- my dad is the least creative person on the planet- he knows what I like!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually- my dad is the least creative person on the planet- he knows what I like!
Really, ...but you had to get it from somewhere?. 
  (maybe deep down your Dad  is....and just did not have time to express it...too busy)

My dad loves everything to be from wood and rustic looking....wainscoting, panelling.....(He is a retired mechanic but I secretly think he wanted to be a lumberjack.)

He does like to use spray cans of paint and spray his outdoor furniture, iron railings, box trailer.  (maybe that is some wish to be young, and do some graffiti.)    

Anyhow, we have to get them cake or something for Father's Day.....just to say thanks.