What do you suppose Lulu is?

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One thing I know is that LULU is Beautiful!  Look at that coat. I will go on-line and read about Korat's since I am not familiar with that breed. However, I was going to say that her coat makes me think of a Russian Blue. So, So Pretty.

daisies human

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Sylvie looks almost just like yours. She has mauve foot pads and green eyes. Russian Blue is what I came up with. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures on here, I'll post pictures of her. I'm new and haven't figured it all out yet. Pretty kitty

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

I Googled Russian Blue and Korats and so similar, I decided she is a Korat, any opinions?
What is the color of the eyes, exactly?  On the pics they look yellow, but I know green eyes sometimes look yellowish on pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

What is the color of the eyes, exactly?  On the pics they look yellow, but I know green eyes sometimes look yellowish on pics.
Her eyes are a beautiful green.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Could we also have a good photo of the profile of the head, please?    The curve of forehead down the nose shall be clearly visible.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
My opinion is she is a russian blue look alike.  If  equivalent to a show quality can be discussed, but its the RB look alike, not korat. 

My boys would anyways happily accept her as one of their wifes without further questions.   :)         (they were RB studs)

Its just  we their owners whom always wanted to see the certificates, recommedations etc.