What do you quarrel about as a couple?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me and blaine have really been through the mill with our relationship, ups downs highs and lows to the extreme with all of them and in all honesty its brought us a hell of a lot closer! ok yes we dont have our flat we are down one car and he has our cats but i still love him just as much now as the day i clapped eyes on him, sounds stupid but our fights are over the last few months have been over who has eaten the last m nd m's or whos watchin what on tv, but we both know we will stand our ground in a fight and wont back down so its easier not to fight and argue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

LoL I'm fine with it taking a while honestly. I'm 23 and he's 24 but we've been dating 8 years this December.
So ya know, just living together is a huge step, and honestly we are extremely happy!
Would love it if you posted your zodiac signs in my zodiac thread. (Cat Lounge)

Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Me and blaine have really been through the mill with our relationship
Would love it if you posted your zodiac signs in my zodiac thread. (Cat Lounge)

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There he goes again. Small bickering over the fact that we're out of milk (I planned to pick some up tomorrow anyways). He's been rooting around in the fridge, I even mentioned this morning that I'll need to go get some milk and butter, and what does he say? "I didn't know that".

2coolcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
FH and I are still learning each other. We're getting married next year and hopefully we will settle into each other...it's encouraging to see lengthy marriages say they don't argue much....let's me know it's possible.

Our big blowout arguments are rare but usually start over something petty and then we start not playing fair and it spirals downhill from there. Thankfully this does not happen often. Our last was about us not spending enough time together. We just moved to a new area...he knows people here, I don't, yadda yadda.

Smaller, more annoying bickering can be anything...lol. He doesn't listen well sometimes (or maybe i'm talking too much?
) and I get annoyed with repeating myself. Sometimes I can be too blunt. He sounds like a freight train when he sleeps and forgets to wear his mouthpiece.

Then there are the annoying things that aren't worth the argument but if too many happen on one day, my frustration will show itself...like him leaving a drop of milk in the carton, or leaving his cap on the kitchen table (
this grosses me out so it deserves it's own angry smiley), picking up one of our cats in the "wrong" way...he cradles him like he's a baby and our poor kitty looks so unamused, and using his blackberry too much when he's home.