What do you prefer? Hot or Cold?

glentheman20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definately prefer cold weather. I'm from Oregon, where it's perpetually overcast and cool. Now I find this kind of weather very comforting (though these days are rare in California!).

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Can't say I prefer spring over fall, or vice-versa, but I like the temperature somewhere between 65 - 75 F. during the day, and 55 - 60 at night. I really hate hot weather, though - it turns me into a total zombie.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I consider Spring and Fall to be the inbetween type of weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year, followed by Spring. My favorite temps are between 75 and 80. I don't like it hotter and I don't like it much cooler, either. So, I'm and in between person.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TNCatFancier, you just described San Diego's mean temperatures.
That's why I live here, plus it's beautiful, the people are nice, and hubby is here. But you get aclimated and even small temperature changes can feel much colder or hotter than they actually are.

Right now it's 70 and it feels really cold to me.

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's kinda silly to put inbetween... who really wants to be freezing or sweating? And even sillier to put neither because hot, cold, or inbetween pretty much covers everything

It's finally starting to get a little cool here in FL, and I definately prefer it to the hot!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by TTMom
TNCatFancier, you just described San Diego's mean temperatures.
That's why I live here, plus it's beautiful, the people are nice, and hubby is here. But you get aclimated and even small temperature changes can feel much colder or hotter than they actually are.

Right now it's 70 and it feels really cold to me.
It's pretty much the same here in L.A. also. I grew up in San Diego, by the way.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the cold, and I hate the heat. I like it where it's not too hot and not too cold, but being in Arizona, that doesnt even cut it.