What do you love most about your cat/kitten?

happyliz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It could be anything whether it's physical, something that they do, the way they are, anything (:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love how my youngest is so bold and naughty, always pushing things off the table if he doesn't get his way.
 And I love how my senior is so loving and quiet, and his side to side run when he comes to me.

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love how intensely they look into my eyes, this eye contact says to me , "I love you". Also when they use their paw very gently to stroke my face as I talk " cat" to them.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What I love about Muffin is the minute I touch him, he is purring. What I love about Mattie is her fierce, independent self.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love all 3 of them! But- Tony is so gentle and sweet and as soon as you touch him he rolls over for a belly rub -- I call him "jelly belly"

Angel - love her for her no nonsense attitude. She has a bit of a temper and has a human disposition of "don't bother me if I don't want to be bothered - I'll let you know when I want attention".

Tippytoes ---- she is sweet and loving and looks you right in the face and makes eye contact. When she cuddles up on my arm and shoulder in bed at night and washes my face -- well I just melt. I really adore that little girl!!!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Monet- I love how he'd curl up right next to me or on my chest as I am reading a book in bed. I also love the way he meows loudly after he enjoyed a meal.

Cassie- I love how she purrs each time I pet her.. I also love how she'd fall sound asleep on my chest as I watch TV.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love everything about my cats!! A few things that melts my heart-
Pepper- she'd reach out with her paws whenever I eat my creamiscle and grab my hand pulling toward her so she could lick my icecream
Buddy- how he'd get all up in my face laying on my chest as I watch tv, nuzzle me and headbutt me
Heidi- how she always has to snuggle up between my chest and couch pillows pinning my right arm underneath and purr her head off
Zebra- she'd nod her head and give a small meow to let me know she wants me to pet her then as I pet her she'd rub her head against something like crazy
Spike- he's obsessed with rubbing his nose against my face and would do this for over half an hr if I let him
Tango- he'd paw at my blanket repeatedly to tell me he wants to get under the blanket on my lap