What do you love most about where you live?

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Blue, I noticed a lot of us folks are from the beautiful Rose City! Maybe we should re-name it CatLovers City?
Thats a good site Mr. Cat, another good place to see Portland online is http://portland.citysearch.com/ There are pics of Mt. Hood, Multnomah Falls, Saturday Market, many vineyards, almost anything you can imagine.
Cleo

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've lived in Connecticut all of my life. I have always wanted to move to another state (I came very close to moving to Vermont but didn't because I couldn't find a job). There are times when I feel like running away. But moving is not an option for me. It's too expensive, no one in their wrong mind would ever rent to a single woman with 7 cats, I wouldn't know anyone and I'd be too lonely. I have alot of wonderful friends here and would miss them alot (my family I'm not too crazy about, I'm an afterthought to them)
They are very materialistic and shallow, and they
too much. My friends Rene, Clint, Sandy and Ken treat me more like family than my own family. And there's my daughter who I
and would miss lots as well. So, I'm here till they throw dirt on me. The thing I love about Connecticut is the Spring, Summer and Fall. Winter I could do without. But lately winters haven't been too bad. And as Rene said, there are surrounding states to travel to like NYC (love it!!!) Rhode Island and the other New England states that have alot to offer

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in Connecticut and have most of my life. I love New England and the changing seasons. I guess most of all I love the memories. My roots are in CT, and so every corner I turn are the shadows of my life and the lives of those I love.

prettykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For those of you in Connitcute, where are you located? I visited my boyfriends family about a year ago, they live in Wolcott and I also went to Toland to visit his sister. I really do love it there. It is beautiful.