What do you like on your Pizza?

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have my own sauce I make...includes some uhhh " illicit herb", gives it a great taste and you are loopy after eating it....especially after the sausage I use which has more oils in it...after eating 3 slices of my majic pizza, envision "That 70's Show" when they are " in the smoky circle"...lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jean44

For StarryEyedTiger- yes, White Pizza at California Pizza Kitchen is great too. I haven't been there in a long time- now I'm thinking about going soon.
Isn't it the best!!!! I love it- and they're not too terribly expensive eithor. I always get them when I go to the grocery store. They never hurt my stomach eithor- so I love that!!! Just one more excuse to enjoy frozen pizza

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is delicious and noone will be able to ever top it!!!

Spinach, garlic, mushrooms, pineapple, olives, gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese, and sometimes Ham, only if i know what quality they have from the store!

ITS DELICIOUS!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ham & pineapple, or ham, pineapple, sweetcorn and mushrooms, or spinach and feta cheese.

Yummy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScottF

I have my own sauce I make...includes some uhhh " illicit herb", gives it a great taste and you are loopy after eating it....especially after the sausage I use which has more oils in it...after eating 3 slices of my majic pizza, envision "That 70's Show" when they are " in the smoky circle"...lol
That sounds like an interesting pizza

maybe you should share it with the rest of the group huh?

j/k.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess Im kinda boring
I just like good ole' surpreme pizza or meat lovers from Pizza Hut. And also our local convient store sells a YUMMY taco pizza!!
But no anchovies or pineapples for me.....

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite toppings on thin crust pizza are green peppers, black olives and onions, just all on there together.

For deep-dish...just the cheese, please. No need to fix what ain't broken

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I enjoy "garbage" pizzas. Those are the ones where they ask you "what do you want on the pizza?", and you say "everything you got". Yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mushroom & Black Olive

Anchovy & Tomato

Feta & Tomato

I like those combinations. But really any topping is good. Just no meat, please.