What do you have by your bedside?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What is an important thing that has to be by your bedside when you go to bed at night?

Something to drink is the most important. I also have tissues and my asthma inhaler.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glass of water, chapstick, my little stash of snacks, box of tissues and although I don't need it for waking up, my alarm clock. My internal clock works on its own, but I still need to know what time it is when I do wake because it's not exact and I do sometimes wake in the middle of the night.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Water seems to be the most consistent item mentioned. Which we also have on our bedside nightstands. I found sippy cups that are fairly plain, just green or blue with a textured pattern. No spilling and in morning I just empty whatever water is left on a potted plant.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Water seems to be the most consistent item mentioned. Which we also have on our bedside nightstands. I found sippy cups that are fairly plain, just green or blue with a textured pattern. No spilling and in morning I just empty whatever water is left on a potted plant.
No spilling is important! I use Tervis tumblers with lids as we tend to have cats walking across the nightstands in the middle of the night. 😬

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My night stand is always so cluttered. The consistent things on there are my lamp, noise machine, alarm clock, 5-year journal (because I would forget to fill it out if I didn't have it there), a stack of books I forget to read, my Kindle, Tums, my meds, my glasses, and often some sort of snack.

Hazel06

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mug of water, a light, and a clock. (the clock has a flat battery in the moment, and I haven't got around to changing it, so it can't be that important!)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Water, chapstick, my Vicks vapor tube thing (if my sinuses are acting up), and an alarm clock as I'm up early 7 days a week. I also have a small pillow case full of little memories of past pets (favorite little toys, special blankets, etc.) that I keep next to me all night.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nebulizer,bp machine,bottle of water,tv remote,watkins menthol camphor ointment jar