What do you have as your computer screen wallpaper right now?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I have a picture of a painting as my wallpaper.
It's a painting of the cast ( past and present ) of a TV show.
Unless you're into British Sitcoms you won't have a clue what I'm talking about, but the name of the Sitcom is "Last of the Summer Wine"
My Mom loves that show.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

That's your daughter, isn't it, Kim! She's a heart breaker. Does Dad have the shotguns oiled and ready for when the boyfriends visit?

As for me, I have a new wallpaper -

I just took this yesterday.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My Mom loves that show.

That's your daughter, isn't it, Kim! She's a heart breaker. Does Dad have the shotguns oiled and ready for when the boyfriends visit?

As for me, I have a new wallpaper -

I just took this yesterday.
Aw, yes, that's my girl. She doesn't look a thing like me! And Smudge, too. He's a LOT bigger now.

I really like that photo of Ari. I will have to learn that trick with the flash - although I don't have any totally white cats anymore! LOL.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw, yes, that's my girl. She doesn't look a thing like me! And Smudge, too. He's a LOT bigger now.

I really like that photo of Ari. I will have to learn that trick with the flash - although I don't have any totally white cats anymore! LOL.
Your daughter is so beautiful! I love that picture of her and Smudge.... And where are some new pics of Smudge? I want to see pics of a bigger Smudge!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Anne, have you seen Sabina's latest indignity?????
Do you mean this one?

I might have to change

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a photo I took of some old barns in Roundhill, KY a couple of years ago. I reduced the color saturation and increased the brightness to get it a "transparent" look for use on a desktop.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Your daughter is so beautiful! I love that picture of her and Smudge.... And where are some new pics of Smudge? I want to see pics of a bigger Smudge!
Leslye - the camera is now charging!!