What do you girls do on a night by yourself?

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much nothing these days. I've lost alot of interest in things as of late (blame it on high stress levels and incredible anxiety).

I used to write poetry and draw and paint though.

So generally I'm online with one Kitten on my shoulder and one by my leg.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDreame

Pretty much nothing these days. I've lost alot of interest in things as of late (blame it on high stress levels and incredible anxiety).
Same here. I pray to the good Lord that just $100 more a month would make me 100X happier.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is gone evry night
He works graveyard has for 5 years now, What dio I do when he's gone, talk cat, brush cats, play with cats, clean up after the cats and on and on
I do admit there alot of company

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am going to have the appartment to my self for a week

My parents are going to sicily, and on one of those days im going to a graduation!
Maybe ill bring some people over!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If Anthony is gone away for the weekend or just overnight, I'll have a relaxing night to my self. Rent a movie that I always wanted to watch that Anthony wouldn't
chick flick I guess

I'll take a relaxing bubble bath. And maybe order in food.

Doesn't sound to exciting, does it? oh well...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sit around, watch alot of TV, whatever I want to watch..the cheesier show the better...I go online, take a nap...Whatever I feel like doing without some boyfriend around to comment on it
I love being home alone!!! Wooooooooooooooo!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definately lounge around, watch Lifetime tv, or reruns of Will & Grace (my favorite!), eat a sinfully delicious bowl of ice cream, take my shower, yap on the phone to my girlfriends for a long conversation about nothing...and I especially enjoy my alone time with her majesty LuckyGirl...whenever hubby is home she's all about him, so if he isn't around, she's all about me! And I love every minute of it!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

when my husband AND daughter leave me for the night - I sleep!
Can you picture Danielle looking like a Zombie?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last weekend my boyfriend left Saturday morning and came back Sunday night. I worked Saturday from 11-8 and Sunday from 11-8. Saturday night I came home from work and I watched the movie Orange County and then I read a couple magazines and laid in bed for like 2 hours petting my cat. Tonight he is working until 9, so I rented Rumor Has It because he doesnt want to see it. Basically when he isn't around, I get him to pick me up some movies (because he gets free rentals) and I watch those. Or I watch all the shows on tv that he wont watch when hes here like Friends and Reba.