What do you feed your cat?

aiko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitties have had Royal Canin (they didn't really like it).. Nutro, IAms, Science Diet, and a few other top names.. They really like the nutro.. I have heard that Eagle Pack is reallllly good. My breeder feeds it to her cats and she says they fight over it. Unfortunately, no places here in PEI sell Eagle Pack Kitten/Cat food.. only Eagle pack Dog food
What a prejudice! lol. I often buy 2 different flavored/brands cat food and pre mix them up in a glad container. I find that way they don't lean towards one brand or another.. and aren't so Picky.

aimee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Right now we have Sassy and Buddy (the house cats) on Iams Weight loss/hairball control food because they need to loose a few pounds and this food has always worked great on that in the past. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep them on this or not yet. Tiger Lilly is finishing up the Innova (great food but way too calorie dense for Sassy!) and will probably be switched to Iams too (not reduced calorie though). Wet food is a variety including Iams, Nutro, and Natural Balance.

We've also really liked Natural Balance and the Innova was excellent, but just too calorie dense for my kitties! Plus, Iams really reduces the litterbox waste, which is an added plus.